First call

( Phoenix is the driver of the Ghostbusters car and she makes an entrance just like Holtzmen . )

This is Phoenix's uniform :

Phoenix was in the car shop putting paint on the car putting last touches on it , that was when her walkie went off she as her paint mask on and talks

Phoenix was in the car shop putting paint on the car putting last touches on it , that was when her walkie went off she as her paint mask on and talks .

Egon : Honey , we got food how about you call it a night with the car and come and eat .

Phoenix : Okay babe I will be there .

Phoenix walks in and sits next to Egon and eats talking that was when Peter walks in . Peter was going on about Dana , Phoenix looks at him .

Phoenix : How did it go did you see anything that she said?

Peter: Didn't see anything , didn't get anything . Nice girl- no ghost I'm starting to get worried . I thought you said your graph was pointing to something big . You told me things were going to start popping .

Ray : They will .

Peter : Do you know when that might be? . We're on the brink of a very serious cash-flow problem.

Phoenix just sighs and slams her head on the table thinking that this whole thing was a bad idea , Janine turns off the light on her desk . She packs up her purse and coat . The phone rings , Janine answers it .

Janine : Ghostbusters . Yes they are serious . You do! you have, no kidding . Give me the address , don't worry , they will totally discreet .

she hangs up happy and yells out .

Janine: WE GOT ONE.

With that she hits an alarm button a loud bell starts ringing . The boys and Phoenix hears it and looks at each other shock .

Ray : We got a call!

Phoenix : I am going to load up the car.

With that they all go and get geared up , Phoenix was in her uniform running to the car shop she grabs her pack and puts it in the back of the car . Egon , Ray and Peter was waiting for Phoenix .

Peter : Egon where is you girlfriend .

Egon was about to say something when they hear a siren and they are shocked on what they see , Phoenix as turned the junk car into their ghostbuster car .

Ray : Phoenix what did you do to the car it looks great .

Phoenix : I fix it now come on Egon you ride in the front .

Egon smiles and gets in and they all put there things in the back , Phoenix smirks and looks at them .

Egon was going to get in when she makes it go forward , Ray and Peter start to laugh ,Egon playfully glares at phoenix , when he starts to get in once more she dose it again.