Good Boy: Part 2

WARNINGS:
- milking
- msub
- vaginal sex
- mommy kink

🃏

"Milk my cock mommy," he said, beginning to cum again. You watched as João's shaft twitched in your hand. You smiled at the sight and João moaned slightly at your expression. "So beautiful mommy," João said, his breath quickening.

You ran your thumb over his pulsing tip before you took him in your mouth. João jerked forward slightly, clearly not expecting the sudden pleasure. Joao groaned repeatedly and watched your actions intently. You sucked on his tip a little before letting it go with a pop.

"I'm so fucking sensitive," he said as you admired his red tip. You brought another hand to his balls, slowly massaging them and rewarding you a loud groan from João.

You could tell that João was close and needed to cum once more, but you had other plans. You fully released his cock from your hands, causing him to whine. "Please mommy?" he begged. You stared back at João's pleading eyes with a smirk. "You don't cum until I say you do." You smiled at your words, clearly satisfied with yourself.

You brought two fingers to your folds, slowly massaging them to tease João. You opened your legs wide as João stared in awe at what he wanted, but couldn't have. You threw your head back and messaged your boobs as João started to reach for his dick.

"What did I just say?" you asked João, now climbing on top of him. "That I don't cum until you say so," João said, timidly. You smiled in content and decided to give him some pleasure. You grabbed his member and slowly slapped his tip on your clit a bit. João's eyes were fixated strictly on you and your pussy, as he watched you in awe.

You decided to slowly sink down on his dick. João gripped the sheets as your pussy wrapped around his shaft. "Fuck," João said as you lowered your torso to meet his. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his around your back, bringing you guys skin-to-skin.

João pushed his cock into you further with every upward thrust he made. João moaned into your ear, making it clear how much he loved your pussy.

"Am I doing a good job?" he asked as his stomach began to tighten. "Yes." You spoke breathlessly and adrenaline filled.

You felt the knot in your stomach begin to form as João began to speak, "Cum with me mommy," João said, before leaving a sloppy kiss on your lips. João's lips moved to your neck slowly massaging your collarbone and leaving bruises.

Your mind was blank and only filled with the feelings Joao was giving you. "Are you close?" João asked. You nodded to the best of your ability, even though you were pretty much shit-faced.

João moaned lightly as his load shot into you, just as you finished on him. He watched attentively as the mixture of your cum spilled out of your pussy. His eyes flicked up to yours as he massaged your hips.

🃏

506 words
february 21, 2023
a/n: i had track try-outs today and omg. but i think my time was good