Chapter 4

The girls continued to date Ryex, Clex, Vanity and Exanity. They had children with them one boy named Elvius, the other boy named Jason, a girl named Malory and a boy named Frisynain. They all were happy with them until one day, a unknown man killed Ryex and tried to kill Marsy but, unfortunately, Lia and the others caught the guy and send him the dungeon and Marsy was holding her baby while in tears and crying as she was trying to calm her baby down. Three days later, Clex died by an unknown virus and left Frisk with Fris, leaving her in tears, as three weeks goes by Vanity is killed by an unknown woman who almost killed Carah, but to only had herself be caught by Papyrus. He leaves her crying with Jason in her arms. Three months later, Exanity dies by an explosion and leaves Betty to have remorse and to have her raise Malory on her own. They watched as Asriel sat there with his mom and dad standing there with him as Mettali and the others watched in remores for the girls as, they hear them cry in agonizing pain as the years go by, the girls began to become more protective of their children. When Mettali and the others from the Flairabelle mansion and even with Bridget and the others at the Provonic Castle.

The girls decided to leave the castle and join the Valitory Organization and they went to meet the head of the organization Valintine. Vel Kovenark and he gave Betty a white daisy along with her braided hair and white dress she had on, as he gave Marsy a white rose to go with her ponytail and black jumper. He gave Frisk a Black tulip to go with her bun as well as her blue and pink uniform. He gave Carah a yellow Daphidil to go with her long hair along with her yellow and green dress as they all were happy with them and their new team mates as well. Four years pass, the girls began to be really close to four of the men in the Valitory Organization, which their names were Chris, Heather, Vextrin and Trever as Anna. Vandavolt joined the Valitory Organization. The girls were so happy until they all came home to all of the members murdered right, before their eyes. They all shed tears as their friends were murdered they, walk over to the castle in masks and tried to kill Toriel, Asgore, Asriel and Dallynah right when they were going to kill them. Zephyr, Gerard, Cecil and Edgar stood their with there with their weapons in their hands...

Zeph:*Almost has tears in his eyes* "Marsett, please don't do this. They don't deserve this."

Marsy:*Growls* "You want me to spear them. After, they killed my man and friends."

Ger:*Sighs sadly* "Bethini, don't do this. Please, they did everything for you guys."

Betty:*Growls* "Doing everything by killing the people that matter to me more then anything."

Cecil:*Sighs sadly* "Frisk, please don't do this. They gave everything to you."

Frisk:*Glares* "And in return they kill everyone that I loved."

Ed:*Almost has tears in his eyes* "Carah, don't do this. They protected you and they gave you everything you wanted."

Cara:*Glares* "I didn't want my people dead."

They all walked away, they turned to the males in front of them...

Marsy: *Points Pistol at Zephy* "You can die in hell. Like they will."

She shot at Zephyr waking Toriel to see Zephyr bleeding...

Betty:*Points arrow at Gerard * "Burn in hell like the rest of them."

She hits Gerard with the arrow and made him fall as Asgore awoke to see Gerard bleeding...

Frisk:*Point needle at his neck* "You should die like the rest of them."

She inserts the anesthetic into Cecil as he faints which wakes up Dally and she finds him on the floor...

Cara:*Points knifes at him* "Go to hell along with them."

She aims her knifes at Edgar causing him to fall which walks up Asriel. Which finds him covered in blood. They all help the boys after they all healed. They told Toriel and the other three what happened, and they told them to keep their eyes on them. Three months have passed, and the girls lived in New York. Working in a bookstore called Lilith's bookstore and hangout. They worked as normal employees they were happy until one day, they came home to their children being held hostage by Mettali, MTT, and Red....

Viewer discretion is advised.

Marsy:*Gasps* "Mettalika, please don't do this. He's just a innocent little boy."

Mettali:*Growls* "You should've thought about him. Before you went to go after Zephyr."

Marsy:*Shaking* "Please, Mettali. I-I'll do anything if you let my son go."

Mettali:*Slowly releases Elvius* "Anything you say, Marsettah."

Marsy:*Sighs & thinks* 'Well, I have a feeling I'm going to regret this. But if it'll get her to leave my son alone.' *Swallows* 'I'll do it.' "Yes, anything you want. Just leave him alone."

Mettali:*Smiles* "Alright, come here. We'll have to do this privately without the kid watching. "

Marsy looks over and told Elvius to run to his room. Meanwhile, MTT has Malory as Betty begs him to let her go because she's just a innocent little girl, he told her that she should have thought about that before going after Gerard...

Betty:*Shaking* "Mettaton, please. I'll do anything you want me to do."

MTT:*Smirks* "Oh, anything darling."

Betty:*Nods* "Just let her go."

MTT:*Releases Malory* "Come here, darling."

Betty told Malory to go to her room, meanwhile, NTT had Jason and Carah begged him not to do this, he told her that she should have thought about that before going after Edgar...

Cara:*Shakes* "Please, I'll do anything just let him go."

NTT:*Smirks* "Oh will you? If I just let him go."

Cara:*Nods* "Anything you want, Napstaton."

NTT:*Releases the boy* "We'll have to go somewhere private and keep the kid out of sight."

Cara:*Looks over* "Jason, go to your room and don't go into mommy's room, okay."

He nods and runs up to his room, meanwhile, Frisk begged Red to let Fris go and that if he does, she'll do anything he wants her to do...

Red:*Smirks* "Okay, we need somewhere private and don't let the kid see this."

Frisk:*Looks at Fris* "Fris, mommy and this guy are going to be doing something together do not come into mommy's room okay just stay in your room until it's safe."

He nods and runs over to his room as Frisk was dragged into her room by Red. He throws her on the bed as she laid there completely still as he grabbed her hips and rubbed his manhood on her womanhood. She began to slowly, open her legs as he got on top of her as she felt a hand go down her shorts as she felt something cold and boney touching her womanhood as she yelped in surprise, began to moan as he began to pump until she was hard he pulled her shorts down and began to put his manhood inside her as he roughly smacks her rear turning it to a velvet red. She moans and he continues to roughly pound her. Meanwhile, with Carah. NTT throws her on the bed and he began to play with her womanhood, as she arched her back and began to moan as he pulls off her shorts and shoves his manhood in her as she began to brutally moan in pain. Meanwhile, MTT grabs Betty and began to play with her womanhood as she began to moan, he began to get frustrated with her and pulled her skirt up and shoved himself into her as she begins to brutally moan as he continues to pound her. Meanwhile, Mettali grabbed Marsy and dragged her to her room and grabbed her by her hair and began to brutally pound her as she moans and screams. The girls work up the next day and were sore from their brutal experience. From last night and they found their children alive and where, they told them to be as the girls began to get up slowly got up and they felt their bodies struggling to get up as they got their kids ready for school and took them to school. They went home and laid back on the bed as they see that Mettali and the others were sitting on their beds as the girls laid on the bed as they watched them sleep.