Chapter 10

They both began to fight as partners as they continue to fight the girls hear a retreat whistle from Salk. They retreat as they walk over to the warehouse...

Lovis:*Smiles* "Sans!"

Sans:*Smiles* "Lovis!"

Chill:*Looks over at Horroret* "You okay, love."

HM:*Pants* "Over did myself, dear."

Blue:*Smiles* "Fellswapet!"

FSM:*Smiles* "Blue!"

HU:*Sighs* "No one for me!"

She was about to walk away until Polter hugged her and sighed...

Polter:*Smile* "Hey, Horrordyne!"

Hu:*Smiles* "Hey there, gorgeous!"

Blooky flies to Flowey and smiles at Red for protecting him. Hapstafell smiles and hugs Red and thanked Flowey for protecting Red, everyone was happy until Marsy begins to move towards the door pretending to lean against it as her head begins to pound and she starts to see white as she sees a prophetic vision of Salk and her meeting for the first time and Mettali, Timly, Red, Flowey and Toriel behind her...

Mettali:*Holds Sword up* "I'll kill you Marsett!"

Flow:*Growls* "Why are you with him? We trusted you!"

Tim:*Shaking* "Why? He doesn't give a damn at all about you."

Red:*Grits teeth* "I trusted you. Why are you with him instead of us?"

Tori:*Shocked* "Marsettah, I love you but, I can't support you if you go with him. I'm sorry about this."

She throws a fire ball at her as she snapped back into reality. She looked around it seemed that no one noticed what just happened to her. She began to walk to the bathroom, and she opened the door to it...

Marsy:*Pants & sees sweat coming off her forehead & thinks* 'Wow, this must be bad even for me...Why was I with Salk? Where were the kids? God, there's so many questions in my head.'

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door....

MTTF:*Sighs* "Darling, are you okay? Are you feeling ill?"

Marsy:*Smiles* "Yeah, just needed to pee. I'm about to wash my hands."

Mettali:*Sighs* "Marsett, we know your lying. We aren't naïve, we saw you by the door with grimaces on your face."

Frisk:*Nods* "Yeah, why were you sweating like it is 115 degrees."

Cara:*Sighs* "Come on Mars, spill the milk."

Marsy felt pain run through her body & realized that she is losing a lot of blood...

Marsy:*Takes off clothes* "I just felt dizzy was all and I began to sweat like crazy."

She grabs the peroxide and puts some on a gauze were she is bleeding. She sees that she is bleeding under her breast...

Marsy:*Mumbles* "Shit."

The girls open the door when Marsy told them not to...

MTTF:*Gasps* "Oh my darling, your bleeding."

Marsy:*Pants* "It's not to bad. I'm able to move."

Mettali:*Removes Marsett's hand* "Let us help you."

Frisk:*Shocked* "Marsett, is this from battle with Lisa?"

Cara:*Shocked* "I thought she missed you by a piece of cloth."

Marsy:*Nods* "I thought she did too, but that was until now, that I realized that I was bleeding. After, my prophetic vision and I'm sweating because I never thought that a day would happen that I met Salk and go against all of you. That included Toriel and the others."