Chapter 11 - Poly time

A few months have passed (another time skip, I know, I'm sorry). The boys' birthdays had now also passed.

You had gotten Raph a 7 foot tall teddy bear (he was so extactic to have it). Mikey had received a ton of art stuff from you. The twins were the hardest to buy for. You ended up getting Leo a rainbow unicorn onsie, and for Donnie you got him some uranium (with the help from Hunter).

Hunter had also met all the brothers. Of course, he and Leo got on swimmingly. They both loved to flirt with the other - Hunter helped Leo with his skills so that Leo could flirt with Usagi better. Mikey and Raph got along well with Hunter. And with Donnie.... it was interesting. They got along well for the most part, but sometimes, there was some tension. Not the bad kind but kind of sexual.

But back to more important things. Your predicament. You were madly in love with Donnie, but Hunter was also messing with your heart. What sucked was that 1) Hunter is gay and 2) Donnie isn't one for romantic relationships. And you think they might be falling for each other. So you were screwed.

No one knew about your conflicting feelings because you deserved to suffer in silence.

A knock broke you from your silent suffering. You groaned as a response and tilted your head from its face plant in your pillow. Mikey walked in. You sat up and forced a smile.

"Hey Mike! What's up?"
"Are you ok?"
"Yep." Mikey deapanned.
"No, you're not." Your smile slowly dropped. You sighed and admitted to what has been on your mind for the past few months. Mikey sat there with a thoughtful look on his face.
"How would you feel if you were in a relationship with them at the same time?" You paused.

Would I want that? It would be .... nice, but the others would never agree. Why am I thinking this way??

"I-I wouldn't mind it." Mikey nodded with a smile.
"And that's fine! I think you would find they might think the same." Mikey's eyes widened, and he clamped his hand over his mouth.
"Wait, what?" Your heart sped up. I misheard, didn't I?
"Listen, you didn't hear this from me, but." He checked around him (despite being in your room).
'Donnie kinda confessed the same thing to me as well, and I'm sure Hunter would be down for it.' Mikey signed, worried he would be overheard.

Oh...

Oh...

Mikey began to panic as you faceplate the floor. You interrupted his panicking.
"Now what?" You asked,voice muffled by the floor.
"You ask them out."
"Not happening." Mikey groaned at your response. This was exactly what happened with Donnie.

It was time to take matters into his own hands. He pulled out his phone and began to type away. You lifted your head to see what Mikey was doing.
"Oh, by the way, Hunter will be over soon." Mikey then got up and opened your door. You sat up, eyes wide.

"No!" You rushed after Mikey and tackled him to the floor. Mikey struggled to get out of your grip, a smirk on his face. "You little shit." You hissed. Mikey just laughed at you.
"Uuuhhh, are you guys ok?" You looked up to see Casey. You got up, quickly dusting off the invisible dust that was on you. Mikey found that as his chance to escape, and he ran away, giggling.

"I need to talk with you (Y/N)." You gulped at Casey's statement. You invited him into your room and shut the door. You gestured for him to speak whenever he was ready. "I have a uh message for you, from your future self." Your eyes nearly popped out of your skull. "She told me to tell you that you should tell him before it's too late." You wanted to scream. Why was all this about love today?

"Well, thanks, Case, but I don't think I can do that."
"Why not?" Casey was perplexed. It was obvious that you both liked each other.
"It's not that simple Case."
"You both like each other, so what's the problem?"
"Casey I- I've done some terrible things. I shouldn't-" You stopped as memories flashed through your mind. Ham... Arlo....