2:11 What Cupid Problem?

What Cupid Problem?
Part 2
————

What Cupid Problem?Part 2————

————

RECAP

Hope looked into MG's eyes, grateful. "Date? That-That's perfect. Okay, I need your help." Hope stated.

"With Cupid?" MG questioned, now confused.

"Worse." She said after a few seconds. Landon stared at her confused even more.

————

Hope was now in Alyssas dorm room and was searching for the ascendant. "Hope, Alyssa Chang is horny as hell, and I don't like it." MG said into the spelled microphone in his ear.

Hope let out a small hug and stopped what she was doing. "Stop messing with your ear, I'm getting feedback." Hope commented, continuing to look.

"I can't help it. This enchantment itches like crazy." MG responded.

Hope was looking in the shelves. "The faster that you can seduce Alyssa into telling you where the ascendant is, the faster that you can get out of there. That's why I'm here to help." Hope then stopped when she came across multiple French bulldog photos. "Looks like she's really into French Bulldogs, now talk about that." Hope stated, turning around to continue searching.

"How am I supposed to just bring that up, Hope?"  MG questioned, getting annoyed.

"These strawberries are to die for." Alyssa commented, making MG turned around. "Delicious." She continued before eating the rest of the strawberry.

MG let out a forced laugh. "Almost as delicious as F-French Bulldogs." MG awkwardly said.

Hope stopped what she was doing, letting out a groan. "Not like that!" She scolded the vampire.

Once Alyssa turned around, MG turned around to not face Alyssa. "Okay, you know what, maybe I'm good without the backup. You're messing up my game." MG then started messing with the microphone.

"No, as long as you don't mess up the game of saving the Saltzmans' and my girlfriends' lives." Hope stopped what she was doing and quickly responded to MG. Once she didn't get a response back,she huffed. "Hello? MG?" Hope questioned, annoyed.

————

Meanwhile, Landon had called an emergency Super Squad meeting since he had lost Cupid. "Thank you all for coming." Landon started seriously. "I hereby bring this meeting of the Super Squad to order." He paused, looking at the four students in front of him. "Now, I know what you're thinking: we're not heroes, and you're right, but I believe that we can join together and equal one relatively capable hero." Landon continued, pacing back and forth.