Epilouge

"So Seokjin, since the arranged marriage isn't happening, what are you planning on doing?" My Appa looked at me, and I was nervous to answer him. It had been a long time since he had asked me about my own decisions, and I honestly didn't know how to answer him. I wanted to tell him I would begin training at the company, but at the same time I never wanted to do that. My entire life I had been told what to wear and how to act, and this was the first time I have ever told my parents no. "Appa I don't think I want to work for the company. I one hundred percent will if that means you and Eomma will be proud of me, but I don't want to." I looked down at my hands, and I could feel my Appa staring at me. I didn't want to look at him. It was too much to handle and all I could think about is how disappointed he would be.

"Seokjin, I need you to look at me." I looked up at my Appa, and he smiled at me. "Jin, I never ever expected you to take on the role of CEO. I may be your father, but I have always wanted you to make your own decisions. All this time I was telling you what to do because I thought this is what you wanted. However, I will tell you that this whole time I have kept a back up plan. My assistant and your mother's assistant were trained within our departments of the company, and are meant to take over when we are too old to handle it only if you had decided to decline the position. I definitely wished you would have said something sooner, but I truly hope you know that your Eomma and I will be proud of you no matter what. We love you son, and we want nothing but your happiness." With that, I cried. I didn't know that was the only thing I needed to hear to feel relieved, but it was, and I was so grateful to hear my Appa's words.

"I think I want to find my own job. I found this very cute cafe close to where Namjoon and I's apartment was and I think I'd like to try there. I've always loved coffee." My Appa smiled at me again, and him and I talked all about the trip to Hawaii and other things that had happened within the last few weeks of our lives.

----------

Namjoon

It was weird to be staying in someone else's home. I had only ever lived with my parents and Jin, and this was an entirely new territory. It wasn't a bad change, and I had been completely open with Jin's parents about everything including my career. They had seemed very accepting of it considering they dealt with many singers within their realty business and they had said they hoped to see me and my friends succeed one day. It was like a breath of fresh air. It was weird having a separate room than Jin, but I guess that's what happens when the two of us aren't official yet. I had never even thought of asking Jin to be my boyfriend, but that just fueled my brain on ways to ask him out. I could ask him on a date, but that would be too predictable. I could write him a poem, but that's too cliche. There was definitely no way I'd be asking him through a rap battle because that is just awkward and I would definitely lose. There were so many ways that I could go about this, but I had no idea how to.

"Hey Joon, can I come in?" It was Jin. Every time I thought about him, he always appeared. It's like he knows exactly when I'm thinking of him. "Of course Jin, there's no need to ask." I smiled fondly as my new bedroom door opened, and my eyes met his amazingly beautiful ones. "I have a question." Jin said, and he looked surprisingly nervous. I couldn't help but wonder if he was thinking the same thing I was. "What's up?" I questioned, and Jin smiled at me as he made his way towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and sighed with relief.

"Well it's more of a sappy speech and then a question, but I hope you know that I am so happy that you and I got out of that situation. It's like a total breath of fresh air, and I'm glad that we get to move on and grow together. It's something I've been dreaming about for the past few weeks, only thing is, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked the one question I always thought I'd be asking him, but I smiled and nodded either way. "Yes Jin, my beautiful handsome Jin, I will be your boyfriend." I pulled him into a kiss, and in that moment I forgot about everything. It was just Jin and I.