One

I was destined to be married off to someone I didn't even know, and that was probably the crapiest thing to do to your only child. You see my family are rich business owners that have partnered themselves with another family business, and in order to keep that going I must marry into the other family.

I don't know the person that I will be marrying but I really hope I can at least get along with them.

"Jin honey, are you ready? The Kim's are here." My Eomma said through my bedroom door, and as she said that I rolled my eyes. After I did that, I put on my fake smile, and walked gracefully down the stairs. There stood one person that I found very attractive. He wore an all black suit with a black button up with white stars on it.

"And this our son Seokjin, but he goes by Jin." My Appa said while introducing me. I smiled at the three in front of me. "Hello, it's nice to meet all of you." I shook all of their hands, and learned their names. The attractive boy's name being Namjoon..

"Alright boys, well we are going out for dinner to talk business, so you guys talk and have a good time." Eomma said, and she smiled as the adults left.

"Okay, so don't talk to me because I'm just here for my parents and my education." Those are the words that he said to me, and that's when I decided that he was a prick.
----------
"They will be back soon, so we need to pretend like we've been talking this whole time." I looked at him in disbelief, and shook my head.

"I'm not going to be fake towards my parents just because you are, sorry but I don't roll that way hun." I said and so he scoffed. He looked like he would explode at any moment. "Well thanks because now my education won't get paid for." I glared at him because all he was, was a spoiled rich kid who obviously only cared about himself.

--------