Chapter 5

Liam couldn't believe what he just saw. The freshman boy he met just yesterday was laying on the ground, holding a stuffed animal to his chest, all covered with dirt and blood. He was wearing only a shirt and long pants with torn socks.

It's literally freezing.

"Harry? Do you remember me?"  Liam tried to talk to the young boy, but he  didn't answer, he could barely open his eyes, he was starving, he was cold, and so so tired.

Liam didn't know what to do, he had to take him with him, but where should he take him? To the hospital? To his hotel? He immediately texted Luck to help him, he was so stressed out right now.

Lucky boy

Come here immediately. I'm near Trendy.

While he waited for Luck to come he took off his jacket and coat and put it on the boy, it was huge on him so it managed to cover most of his body. As the heat of the jacket his Harry's skin he immediately started cuddling into it, trying to get as much of heat as  he could.

"It's ok, don't worry. You'll be ok." Liam promised as he pulled him off the ground, holding him in his arms, trying to worm the kid a little more. Liam barely felt like he's holding something, Harry was so thin.

How much time had he been laying here?

He was furious, how could someone do this to a boy like him? He's adorable. Even worse is that people didn't save the boy before, what is wrong with the society here? He couldn't believe he found him in this position. What has happening to him? He looked so healthy last time he saw him, just shy and nervous, now he looks all harmed and week

A few moments later he saw Luck rushing over to him.

"What the fuck lad" Luck took a few breaths before he continued "why do you have a kid in your arms? Why is this kid wearing your jackets?"

"I saw him, he was almost naked and all covered with blood! What do we do Luck? Help me please!"

"Is he hurt?" Luck asked worried.

"I think that the cuts he has are old, but he better be checked at the doctor!" Liam said

"Ok, ok. I- i think that it's better bringing him over and wash him, the more blood there is on him the more the cuts can get worse."

Liam listened to his best friend, they both walked as quick as they could to the hotel to clean him.

"Listen Li, i'm going to buy him some new worm clothes that will pit him, you wash him, you ok with that?" Luck asked.

"Yes. Sure" Liam said and began immediately, he walked over to the hotel tub at their room. He didn't feel much comfortable taking the boy clothes off, but he knew that he must do it for him own sake.

Liam started taking his coat off, and then the shirt, Harry growled at loss of heat from his body.

"W-what a-are you doing" Harry managed to say, his eyes still closed, to tired to open them, or think clearly. 'C-cold" he cried out

"I'm sorry darling, i'm just washing you off, I want to check that things aren't that bad, I promise you'll feel better after." Liam explained. And for some reason, Harry didn't protest. He let him do whatever he wants, so tired.

Harry was thinking about his mum, is she worried about him by now? Is she looking for him, and his job! They will fire him for sure, he's so dead.

When Harry had no clothes on, Liam saw all the Burris on his body, it's just cuts, they're not that deep. Liam was studying some medical in high school, so since then he knows a thing or two.