12

Dhruv's POV

My life is a mess now after detective told me that there may be a chance i merried to another girl not to kirti but how is possible didn't that girl feel bad or she was forced to merry me but if she is merried to me than why didn't she come to my home, ohh my god i will get mad by this....

Now i have reached to the office but wait kavya has wear the saree today ohh God she is looking so beautiful today but every girl wear saree today due to karwa chauth. My mom was kept this fast for my dad but after her health issues dad has strictly told her to not keep the fast...

Ohh my beautiful girl (he didn't realise he drooling over her) but i gulp after watching her back as she is wear deep neck blouse, i just wanted to ki.... Ohh my god what i am thinking no this can't be me i am not pervert and more over i am merried... I more frustrated now... But i get more angry after i see every man in the office staring at her back.

I give her so much work today so she can't leave her  desk i know i am doing wrong but I can't help my self....

It was evening and I passed by her desk as everyone  already left early today for their home. We were only in the office i heard phone conversation with her mother....

What the hell she is fasting for her husband and love him, how much i wanted that she can keep the fast for me and wait what does means by if he love her or not..
I going to break his bone if he breaks her heart but i don't know what happened to i can't control my anger and shouted at her and give her another task... I can't imagine her with anyone else

I can see how see try to stop her tear infront of me but i can't think straight as my anger took over me....

It's 10:30 now and she has completed her work and mail the file to me. My work already completed by 7 but i am waiting for to complete it's not like i am giving her trouble but it's only way to keep her with me and see her...

I have wrapped my work and went to her desk but before i could say anything she fell unconscious.. but thankfully I picked her up in my arms before she fell on the ground

Ohh my god what i am going she is in this condition because me is so bad i don't know when tears started flowing from my eyes i never cry in life but seeing her in this condition i feel like a important part of me feeling pain...

I shouting " kavya, please get up baby please i sorry sorry i know i cruel i have give you so much work but please don't punish me like this baby please... Please get....' i am almost sobbing..

I immediately get the water bottle and sprinkle at her face, her eyes are moving now she slowly tries to open her eyes and I make her drink water... and I don't know what comes to me i kiss her forehead...
(They both didn't realise that Dhruv had broken her fast)

She again fell unconscious I got panicked so i picked her in my arms immediately and moved towards my car and reach to the hospital.

(Dhruv has filled the form and he didn't realise on the relationship column he wrote husband of her)

They checked her and due to fasting and over working she fell unconscious doctors told him and she sleeping now due medicine but i am seriously feeling ashemed and angry at my self.. i have informed her father to come at hospital he was also panic but i told him that she is fine he can come tomorrow... But he told me he will come immediately.

Her father has come but he not alone her mother was also here but wait what kirti mother doing here.... She was shocked to see me but i didn't say anything to her because my main concern is Kavya now.....

Her parents and kirti's mother looks so worried, so am I. Her father told me to go home but i told him that i will go home in the morning and strangely they get agree so easily... I feel like their behaviour is so strange... And kirti's mother also i will ask her tomorrow how kirti related to kavya....

Thank you