The Beginning

There was once a little girl raised in a shelter home in the woods with her loving parents, a white snowy fur cat, and her beloved older brother. She was introduced to awareness of the danger in the woods, never once has she fallen prey at the beginning of the day, the afternoon, the evening, and night.

She always wandered around and loved the interaction with other children around her age. She made friends during those years as well. Four, Phae, N and Y̶a̶s̶m̶i̶n̶e̶ Yohan. Though nothing lasts long between them as they all drift apart and seek something new to do.

On a fateful day, blood runs down the stream of the purified, clear water. O̶n̶e̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶ h̶a̶s̶ d̶i̶e̶d̶. The little girl wandered around again, but farther and deeper than her parents would've liked. They warned her. She forgot about the warnings. The clear reddish sky that's been tinted above. She looks around again but sees red. L̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ s̶t̶a̶i̶n̶s̶ o̶n̶ h̶e̶r̶ h̶a̶n̶d̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ h̶o̶l̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶i̶m̶.

Everything and everywhere is red, deep red, bright red, velvet red, maybe even crimson red. The little girl wanders and wanders further in and finds herself near the rose thorn gate of the castle. She didn't know it was there the whole time.

Curiosity took over her and pushed the gate with all her strength. It was odd for her that the gate opens quickly even with how heavy it feels like, nonetheless she slowly walks through.

Soon she wears nothing but a pale green frilly dress and a white apron, the noticeable very bright red cape disappears and is instead a dark velvet-colored one. The girl walks forward and is so entranced by it all that she couldn't hear the gate close shut behind her. She wanders off again, getting inside the castle wasn't as big a problem as she thought it would be. She does see, however, scandalous and revealing portraits of women and the guard statues leaning on the walls are nothing more than revealing men with dicks hanging out. She was confused. Incredibly confused. She doesn't understand. She couldn't understand what was going on. She feels something is wrong, but slowly, but surely the voice entices her to come forward. A 13-year-old. She didn't even flinch or notice she had aged up. It was normal to her. Very normal for something like this to happen in the world of Wonderland.

Let everything sink in, just focus on the roses and just the smell of roses alone," and she does. She can only concentrate on the potential smell of those flowers, she relaxes her muscles and her eyes feel tired. She feels someone picking her up. It was the first time she felt warmth, or so she thought it was warmth. "I'll bring you to our little fun, you'll love it, my sweet dear," The toxic voice of his rings in her head.

She was lying on the bed. Naked. Run, run away, don't let them catch you. Don't let the lusted rabbits catch you! Find the gate, hurry! She doesn't hear anyone else but does feel the brimming pleasure and blood seeping out. It was nothing that she had felt. She felt another and another. She couldn't stop. It wasn't long until the King said: "We'll start your training. The future Queen of Heart needs to be prepared, after all,"

Years went by and everyone heard the news of the Queen of Hearts. The White Rabbit was hurrying up to be by her side for the event. The chubby woman takes a breather and looks up at the multiple men that the Queen is surrounded with. She felt uncomfortable and wanted to vomit what she always sees in front of her. The men wore masks resembling that of a rabbit, which doesn't sit right with her at all. She is a rabbit. A messenger of the Queen, and yet she never saw them coming before her. "My Queen, please listen to us, your subjects. You have to come back home," She said.

The Queen can't help but look at her while she is getting fondled and caressed by them, with an unfolded fan that's been covering her face the whole time. "Mabel, correct? I think you should leave, you are...unneeded, Alice is indulging herself in pleasure and yet you don't want any? Even the maids are all dolled up and to be pegged by the servants." The Queen of Hearts said she can't help but make an inappropriate sound as she feels some type of turn-on happening.