Rival through hell and back

Maxi pants a bit and looks at her out of breath. The fact that he felt pleasure in USING her is revolting, and disgusting. A person, to only be degraded into what he would think is a sex addict. His ears flatten more, seeing her face twisted in eternal bliss, some of his cum spilling and almost painting her lips. He doesn't like that. He doesn't like that at all. He grabs a handkerchief from his pocket and leans closer to her. "Sorry," He said, cleaning her lips carefully. "Why apologize? You should be delighted, I'm happy to take care of your problem, now that you're the new Rose Guard," The Queen said. The Wolf shakes his head. He holds his hand out for her to take. "I took control over you, you have agency of your body. You can deny it or not when it comes to it," He said, helping his Queen to stand up. "You're an odd one Sir," The Queen said holding her fan and covering her face again. "And I want you back..." He mutters to himself. They continue to walk to the dining hall. Once they arrive, Maxi can see the familiar chubby bunny. The White Rabbit.

He breathes a sigh of relief, he knows that Mabel is the messenger of the Queen, but she gets dismissed by the Queen as if she's a sort of pest. 'I sincerely hope it is just regular food and not...sex...' The Big Bad thought. The White Rabbit notices her friend and walks toward him. "You're okay, I thought you were missing," She whispered to him. "What happened? The Huntsman was worried when the townsfolk were talking that they don't have to fear you anymore and that the forest is safe," She continue to whisper. "The Queen wants me to be the new Rose Guard, also, why do they fear me? I feel like it's because of my role at this point," He whispers back and sighs. Mabel looks at him, "You're the new Rose Guard? As in her bodyguard? The person that is to protect her and is free to use her sexually wise or some shit?" Mabel asked him. He nods.

"I may not have had her sucking my cock when we walk towards here," He said and sigh. Mabel punches his arm, "Ow, I'm sorry okay, it wasn't my intention, it is that stupid toxic smell around this place," He said and sighed. "Well get used to it," Mabel said and sigh. "Trust me you won't notice a thing once you live here long," She continued. "Right...I notice that some of them aren't bothered and what's with the rabbit mask?" Maxi said, Mabel shrugs and looks at him. "Ask the former King. He is the one pulling the strings." She said. "He is someone that should be dead a long time ago," Maxi said glaring at the man who is speaking to the Queen. 'Speak like poison, the more she hears, the more that dungeon, cursed prophetic dream will come true,' The Wolf thought. He thinks for a bit but starts to smile and walks towards her, leaving his friend behind and confused. "Your Highness, I have heard you're going to take a stroll around the garden. Shall I accompany you," Maxi said with a smile, despite not liking the Advisor or the Opium smell, hell he doesn't like how fucked up this place is.

"Tsk, you are insufferable," He said. Maxi chuckles, "Glad we agree on that old man." The Rose Guard said. Mabel can't help but sigh just from hearing two grown men arguing. The White Rabbit can't help but want to get away from the castle, she was happy to find her friend but terrified of what has happened here. She was happy to be away, only to be pulled back to the cage made of roses and thorns. She could've sworn that most roses are white, but now they are red and smell of rusted metal. She assumes it was blood. She irks seeing the blood-drenched roses in the garden. She absolutely hated it. Mabel looks over seeing The Wolf and the Advisor, she won't deny that the Advisor isn't someone to befriend, but the fact the poison lingers around that she needed someone to help her, doesn't change the fact that she hates him, and his law of the Wonderland. 'So much for having a Burrow Magi,' The White Rabbit thought and sigh, looking at them from the sideline.

"So, Rose Guard, shall we start with Magi ability? I am very much curious as to what you can do," The Advisor said raising his hand as he smiles at the Big Bad Wolf. Maxi smirks a bit, his friend could've sworn she saw a glint of anger in his eyes. Maxi's eyes glow bright green and activated his Wild Magi, while the Advisor's eyes glow pink. "I do wonder how you feel, knowing I made her feel in ecstasy, then again knowing the possessive nature of werewolves. You want her all to yourself," He said raising his hand. Maxi gritted his teeth, oh how he would love to punch him. "Tell me Rei, tell me how much you adore this," He can't shake the feeling of his disgusting nature to take advantage of a woman that he loves. The Advisor grins and said: "My, you must've imagined her naked body pressing onto yours, fidgeting with your pants and looking like a slut," Maxi snapped and made a couple of gusts of wind towards him, The Advisor hit against the wall and quietly chuckle. "Don't talk as if her majesty is nothing than a whore," Maxi said glaring at him, 'He isn't wrong, she is acting like a desperate slut but that's because of Opium, she has no free will when consumed by it and seems to be in a daze when it comes to it,' He thought, he can't help but want to end the man, but it would go all for naught. He has to find the source of the drugged smell, he needs to figure out how to get everyone back to normal, then once it's done it'll go back to normal.

"I'm Maxi, the Big Bad Wolf, the newly appointed Rose Guard with the gift from the gods to wield a special type of Magi, I may be your prey in this fucked up castle but soon this prey will become the hunter," He said and shoots bright green vines at the Advisor, "I own part of the forest, I make deals, I have connections with other powerful beings. One of them being Flowheen, the Chesire Cat, who leads people a stray in her part of the woods," Maxi continues and with a flick of his wrist, he summons a whirlwind of leaves and lets it hit him. "I vow by my very heart that I won't quit and take back what's been taken from my woods. My Little Red, my sweet Little Red, you took her from her role, you force her to be the Queen and for what exactly?" He said and walks towards him, "Maxi," Mabel muttered, absolutely terrified she couldn't recognize him, just like how she couldn't recognize Rosette, she is just a bystander, and she doesn't know what to do. What can she do? She is just the White Rabbit "Little Red is mine, and she'll forever belong to me," Maxi growled, it didn't register to him that the former King was grinning like a madman. "Such a fine man to be betrothed to her majesty," He said, stunning the werewolf "What are you getting at?" Maxi asked him, "Mark her as yours if you talk like she's your trophy wife," The Advisor said. "What? No! She isn't my trophy wife!" Maxi shouted, "Is it? Wasn't it you who said that you own her, because she belongs to the part of the woods that you took control over?" He said looking at the Rose Guard.

"You! What did you do!?" Maxi yelled out, all self-restraint he has went out of the window and grabs him by his shirt. "I'm just showing you the deepest part that you hide from yourself, albeit a bit manipulative on my part but, nonetheless you are nothing but a wild animal wanting something that is yours," The Advisor said with a grin. Maxi lets go of him and stares at him. Anger arose from him, and was planning to kill him off only to be stopped by the sound of, "Sir Maxi? Is there a reason to attack my Advisor? My you're a brute aren't you," The Queen said with a chuckle, "Your highness..." Maxi said and bows down to her, "Rise, Rose Guard. This is the first strike, Now come along as you have to come with me to take a stroll through the garden," She said and glares at him with her piercing greenish-blue eye and a pale blue eye.

Maxi stands up and walks towards her, he has to be careful from now on, every single thing could give him a strike and who knows what would happen if he stepped out of line. 'Just my luck, The guy with Luck Magi could easily handle this,' Maxi thought and followed the Queen– his dear friend to the garden full of roses. "Your highness, how can I have my clean slate back?" He asked her. "Clean slate? Sir Maxi, it should be a private discussion, we are still inside the castle, we'll talk in the garden," She said to him. Maxi nods and glances at the Advisor. 'Finding the drug, not only that but the smell is clouding my senses, ugh I can't wait to find clues and reason so he stays behind bars.' Maxi thought.

Once they arrived, Maxi's eyes widened, the rose garden is nothing but a cage and a labyrinth full of bushes of Red roses and haphazardly painted ones, the White roses were in full bloom only to wilt by the Queen's touch, "Such purity, it is a shame though, once the purity is in shambles so is the victims who have the key," The Queen said and looks at him. "Rosie...What happened to you?..." Maxi questioned as he fear what the answer might be although deep down he already knew the answer, it wasn't subtle after all. "I've been fucked...molested I would say. It was an eternal bliss, but why do you want to know?" She asked him. "I fear that you are falling deeper, to the point you won't be saved anymore," Maxi said and walks closer to her. The Queen of Heart chuckles, "Let's take a walk Rose Guard," She said and they start to walk through the gates of the garden.