The new Rose Guard

"Rosie!" Maxi shouted, forgetting that he is in a presence of a Queen and not of a friend. "How dare you! Address her by her royal title!" One of the guards said. The Advisor can't help but want to laugh at the sight. He finds it quite amusing seeing the Queen getting ticked off. "I should've made you be a member of my harem if it wasn't for your miserable state and your increase of stamina," She said. Maxi looks up at her. He hates her face getting covered by that stupid fan. The only thing that would keep him from thinking that she was someone else is her platinum blonde hair with a streak of black on her bangs and his skin being pale.

"His increase of stamina? So what you are saying is," The Advisor looks at him and smirks "He's going to be your private boy toy?" He said, glancing at her. The Big Bad Wolf's ears flatten and his heart sank from the words coming out of him. "While that sounds kinda...fun..." The Queen said. "I rather him being my Rose Guard." She said. "WHAT!?" The two men said. Maxi wants to take that opportunity to bring her back even if it means breaking the law that's been set. The Advisor looks stunned, pissed. He can't believe his ears when he heard what the Queen wants. He begrudgingly bows down, "I'll see to it that his room is ready," The Advisor said and glares dagger at him. "Follow me, we have to talk about some rules." He said. Maxi can't help but silently grins. He can slowly taste it. He just needs to be patient about it. One wrong move and all will be for naught. The Wolf follows the Advisor with a smug grin. "Not so happy about what you're planning huh," Maxi said and chuckles. "Be quiet street rat, you have zero training and yet you're going to be the new Rose Guard! Unbelievable." The Advisor groaned out. "So I heard a bit about the Rose Guard, but what is it exactly?" The Wolf asked him. "Of course, a simpleton wouldn't know what that job entails." The Advisor mutters.

"I heard that you know," Maxi said with a growl. "The Rose Guard is a title given by a Royal, they are one individual that only for the Queen's needs. They are of course guards but with a couple of essentials and needs. For instance, they have their very own living quarters near the Queen. He is at her beck and call, whether to protect her from getting assassinated or for being in heat. I'm sure you've noticed already why there wasn't a new Rose Guard." The Advisor said and looks at him. The Werewolf can't help but be disgusted with how much lust there is in this castle. "The last Rose Guard was Alice, where is she?" He asked him. The Advisor laughs a bit, "She is enjoying her carnal desire, considering she couldn't please her majesty because well she isn't attracted to women. We– by that I mean I decide to take her title and made her be in a blissful state in the dungeon she's been kept." He said. "You know who I am," The Wolf said and grins. "I'm sure you know what I'm capable of when I get out of this shackle," He said. "Do try, though the Queen would be mad if I try harming her newly acquired toy," The Advisor said.

Maxi looks around, the smell is unbelievably unbearable to withstand. His mind is starting to get foggy, he feels pent up. It wasn't long before the men arrived at his new room. "We're here, enjoy your stay. You'll be starting your training and new job early in the morning. You might feel lightheaded which is normal for someone who isn't used to the smell." He said Maxi could've sworn he saw a grin forming on his face, but he feels like wanting to knock up someone or something.

Maxi walks into his new room. He wasn't used to the luxury and expensive setting, he doesn't know if it was all in his head or not. 'Nonetheless, I have a job that makes me get close to her. Here's hoping that the smell doesn't cause any way for my curse to get in the way of things.' He thought. Oh, who is he kidding? Of course, things will get terrible when fumes are mixed with his sleep. It goes terribly all the way around. He sighed and decide to take a quick bath and get dressed in his night clothes.

After what seemed like an hour, he sighed contently. A new day is starting tomorrow, and a new day to find answers. He crept onto his bed and had a blanket on him. He's surprised at how soft it is, it made him all the more tired to the point he fell asleep.