E

Mikey was at Bright Horizon Lab at 11 o'clock in the middle of the night. He still had his key card Jaul gave to him and he wanted to see if it still worked. After he slid the card in, it denied him. How could he be that stupid, of course it wouldn't accept him. Mikey was about to walk back to his car, when he noticed someone else's card on the ground. He picked it up without looking at the person's details and slid it. The card was instantly accepted and the doors opened for Mikey.

The only thing Mikey was looking for, were the blueprints for the dolls. Mikey wandered the black halls of the lab, for the lights weren't on because nobody was there that late. Finally, when he was about to give up, he saw a lit up poster of the doll on a door. As he walked up to the door and pressed his face on the window next to it, he saw what seemed to be miniature lifeless bodies in tubs.

Mikey immediately opened the door and walked in. As he did, all the dolls lifted up their torsos to see a better view of Mikey. Mikey was obviously horrified by this, but he kept walking almost as if he wasn't phased by it. Then suddenly as he walked, a device which seemed to have been thrown by one of the dolls skidded by his foot. He picked it up and looked at it closely.

It was small gray and circular shaped. Then when Mikey inspected it further, he realized it was some sort of chip. Which he assumed was used for controlling the dolls. As he observed it more, a few dolls collectively had dropped a gun on the floor for Mikey to see.

Mikey walked over and picked it up, but then he felt a strain in his back. The doctor told him to be careful when it came to moving around, but Mikey had already strained a couple of muscles since his visit to the doctor after the incident. He didn't tell anyone who beat him up because number one, everybody was ignoring him and number two if he told, they might kill him.

As Mikey lifted the gun to his view, he noticed the chip fit perfectly at the end of the gun and then he realized it was to insert into himself. Mikey was a bit skeptical, but if his plan worked. He wouldn't have done this out of vain.

Mikey put the chip in the gun and held it on top of his left arm. Mikey braced himself and pulled on the trigger. It didn't hurt Mikey like he thought it would. As Mikey looked at his small success, he felt something or somethings on the back of his ankle. When he turned around, he saw the dolls standing on the ground behind him. He looked at his now embedded chip and looked at the dolls. Then he had a bright idea.

"Run to the end of the room and back." Just like magic they did.

" Do the Humpty Dump." For some reason, they knew the dance and did it well.

"You guys are amazing!" The doll's smiled, but their smiles looked as though they had souls. Mikey shivered at the thought, but quickly forgot it.

Mikey looked around the room and saw exactly what he wanted. The substance from the tub he tipped over. He picked up all the tubs containing them and even got help from the dolls. They were mad strong and Mikey had no idea how plastic could do such a thing.

Once Mikey got in the car with the substance and the dolls. He told them his plan and what their rolls were in it. Mikey had instructed the dolls to put the substance into the food and drinks of the people of the college and that Mikey would do the same with the food being served at the college cafe.

It was morning and Mikey secretly went into the kitchen of the college to douse every ingredient with the substance. The dolls went into people's rooms and put it into their coffee, water and breakfast. The same for those outside doing their work with their coffee. Mikey didn't know how they did it, but it was a success. Everyone at Elsore College was officially plastic. If Mikey's theory was correct, anyone with the chip could control anything made from the plastic.

Mikey could hear the sounds of their skin turning into plastic and saw it with his own eyes. As everyone turned, they all displayed a huge doll-like smile and looked at Mikey. As Mikey was about to speak to them, like a King to his people, the TV blared with an emergency alert.

"People are turning into plastic like dolls in droves and the suspect behind it seems to be Molly Majesty. A doll made by Bright Horiz-." A doll appeared from the news anchor's neck and stabbed her with a substance filled needle. Then the camera switched to another feed of the dolls being shot down. Mikey watched in anger as each of his dolls fell to the ground. Though no matter how many of the dolls were shot. The dolls just kept coming. Mikey watched in awe and horror as the armed men were turned into plastic. Then the TV cut and turned blank. Then after a few seconds, the TV turned back on to display what looked like millions of people looking at Mikey. Almost as if they knew where he was. Mikey was scared but happy at the same time. He finally got what he wanted. He finally had control over his life and nobody would ever hurt him again.

As Mikey gazed over the crowded room he smiled to himself and came up with a huge idea. "Why don't we have a party!" All the plastic people exclaimed and jumped up and down. "You right there! I need you to be the DJ!" The plastic person bobbed his head up and down and ran somewhere to get something. When he came back he had a stereo and started playing bumps on it. Everyone was dancing and so was Mikey. To Mikey this was a dream. He didn't have to have Mediocre grades, worry about responsibilities or get tired of being rejected by every girl. He had everything he desired and everyone at his beck and call.