Taurus: Gifted Eyes (Chp.2)

Chapter Two:
After school, Zara and I stopped by our favorite café: Repas de la France. Usually, the same or typical customers come everyday. Usually no one looks unique or special. Except a person at the café today. He was sitting in the small booth in the corner. When he looked up, I looked into his eyes. It was almost like I could see into his soul. He's a Taurus. Just like my sister and I. It's a gift, being able to see the truth through someone's eyes.
I walked over and sat in the booth opposite from him. "What are you doing here". He smirked and looked up. "Last time I checked, it's a free country. I can be here whenever I want, whichever time pleases me." He responded. "Last time I checked, nothing is truly free, no matter the number of propaganda out there in this "free" country-" "Taurus" I whispered. He turned his head and looked around the room. "How did you know?" He asked. "I can see it in your eyes" I said. I looked at his eyes again. They were pretty. Very pretty. They were a warm forest green with flecks of black and brown- a perfected hazel color. "What's your name?" I asked. "I go by Ash. Yours?" Ash asked. "Mine is Zoella. Nice name."I said. "Yours too, Zoella." Ash said. " I'll see you around, okay?" I said. "Okay." He said. Then, he got up to leave while I met up with my sister. "Who was that?" Zara asked. "Some person at school that I'm working with on a project." I lied. The pretty lies, the ugly truths, I said to my self.
As we left the café, Zara and I walked together in silence. Silence is nice sometimes. It gives everyone a small amount of time to pause what's going on in the world. However, that pause is not infinite. And sometimes in some places, that pause is never existing.