9~New Friends Part Two

Augustas ran up to Randalf and punched him in the stomach. Randalf punched Augustas in the eye, and they both fell.

"It's a tie! Klub Ice members have to know how to fight!" Jayo yelled, pointing her sword at the two. "Again!"

~~~~~~

Randalf and Goolage were sitting in the corner, healing. Venerschnitzel and Kayel joined the group again. After they healed, Jayo led them back to the cells.

"Now, we have one last test. Speed! Run around the prison, staying inside. The first one back wins!"

Everyone sped off, Augustas and Svens holding the balloons they earned.

Master appeared next to Jayo. His eyes were a dark green.

"Hello Master." She said, looking up at him.

"Jayo, I'm going to have to go into my human form. I can only contain him if I'm in that form." Jayo nodded, and watched as the black smoke took form of a boy.

He had black hair down to his shoulders, and the same color eyes as Master. His skin was light gray. He was wearing a cloak and gripping an emerald sword. He was wearing the Klub Ice outfit.

They waited in silence for a minute, until Venerschnitzel and Kayel ran into the room, pushing each other back.

"Okay! You both get a balloon!" They stared at Master until they were handed their balloons.

"This is Master." Jayo gestured to Master. He scowled.

"You listen to me, got it?" He pointed his sword at them, and they nodded quickly.

~~~~~~

Later, everyone was in their cells. Bruno was twirling the string of a balloon in his hand. Augustas and Svens were in the cell that they shared, and were chatting with each other. Venerschnitzel and Kayel were hitting their balloons until they floated away, and then went to grab it. Randalf and Goolage were sitting in the corner of their cells, apparently sleeping. Olaf was sitting near his door, whining. Jayo was sitting on the stairs, watching all of them.

Master was pacing around the room, apparently thinking about something. He was mumbling to himself, frowning.

It was midnight, and soon, everyone fell asleep. Master was the only one awake, still pacing.

~~~~~~

Jayo sat up quickly, heart racing. It was just a nightmare...

"Who wants breakfast! We have bread...bread...and bread." She yelled, waking everyone up. Running to the cafeteria, she noticed Master wasn't in the room.

After handing everyone a piece of bread, she sat back on the stairs.

Where was he? He was pacing the room last night. Maybe he has a secret room in the prison and went to sleep there. He was probably super tired.

"Jayo! I want to dance!"

Jayo sighed, and flicked a lever. A dance floor lit up, flashing all different colors. She opened up everyone's cells. They cheered and started dancing. Jayo sat on the stairs.

"What are you doing?"

She jumped and looked behind her. Master was smirking. Jayo sighed and glared at him before going back to watching everyone.

~~~~~~

Well. Another short chapter. I'm so sorry, it feels like forever since I last updated. I've been working on another book that's gonna be awesome.

Bye, birdies!

~Ze