7~Master

(This chapter is in third person too. The rest of this book may be. I think I may make the next chapter Jay's POV, too. I don't know yet.)

"F-forever?" Sky asked, stepping back. He was still holding Derp SSundee back.

"Forever." She smiled, and gestured towards her Master. "Master, I'll take care of them."

She jumped down the ladder, not even flinching as she landed at the bottom. She twirled her sword in her hands, and walked up to Derp SSundee. His eyes turned normal, and then glowed red. She did the same to Sky, and they both blacked out. She and her Master put them in separate cells back in the prison.

"Master." She said, turning towards him.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked, twirling her diamond sword.

"Don't ask that question again, Jayo. I will tell you this once, while everyone is gone. I am doing this to rid this world of the garbage. Recycle it, in a way. To change them to my liking, and then release them out to the world again."

"I know who you will want next, Master. The comedian, the baker, and the storyteller. The gamer and animator, also. We already have the singer and the crazy one." Jayo said.

"I think...we'll need the spaceman again. Go to the warden's office, and press the button above the chair. It can only be used once, but it teleports you to the boat. Just step on the pressure plate on the boat to get back." Master explained, and gestured towards the hallway. "Bring the spaceman back only. No one else."

Jayo nodded and ran towards the warden's office. She pressed the button, and the world whirled around her, all shapes and colors disappearing, until the boat appeared. She saw the three boys chatting on the opposite side of the boat.

She slowly crept up, until she saw the bacca notice her. He screamed, and Jordan looked over. The spaceman turned around, and Jayo grabbed him by the arm.

"He is coming with me." She hissed.

"Jay!" Jerome yelled.

"No...her eyes, Jerome." Jordan whispered.

She ran towards the pressure plate, and stepped on it. Jason screamed before being thrown in a cell by Jayo. Bruno sat in the cell, staring at the ground.

"Now you won't have to be the Master's puppet anymore." Jayo smiled, before shutting the door. She didn't even look back before speaking. "Now Master can reveal himself."

~~~~~~

Jayo opened the door to the cells. Three boys stepped out of their cells, and five more new boys stepped out of theirs. A boy with dreadlocks, a boy with pink hair, and another in glasses stepped out of their cells. A boy with an iron man mask pulled up to the top of his head and another with golden hair.

"Please welcome our five new club members! Kayel, Olaf, Randalf, Venerschnitzel, and Goolage!" Jayo said, gesturing towards the five boys.

~~~~~~

This chapter is short.

In this story, Kyle is part of Klub Ice, which is why I made his name Kayel. He's wearing the Klub Ice suit, too. It would be weird for him to be in his Hello Kitty suit, lol. Here's a list of the five new people! I had no idea how to spell Brice's name, sooo...

Kyle-Kayel

Brotato-Olaf

Gizzy-Randalf

Ross-Venerschnitzel

Brice-Goolage

K bai.

~Ze