2~Welcome to Klub Ice

Bruno stared at Svens for a moment, and then grabbed his sword. He put it in front of Svens' face, and he screamed once before falling on the floor.

We all stared at Bruno, who was staring at the floor.

"Leave." He muttered, and everyone else went to their cells. I curled up in the corner of mine, and saw Bruno carrying Svens out of the room.

"Hey!" I heard Augustus yell, and looked across the room. "Something is wrong with Klub Ice, yah?"

"Yes!" Everyone yelled.

"Everyone! Go to my yacht outside the prison!" Augustus yelled.

Moments later, Bruno came back, but Svens was no where to be found. Bruno unlocked our cells and we went onto the dance floor. Bruno was sitting in the corner of the dance floor, staring at his sword. Suddenly, Olga and Augustus ran out of the room. Stephano tackled Bruno, and I ran out. I quickly looked in every room and found Svens in the Warden's Office. He was unconsious in the chair. I stepped on the pressure plate behind the chair.

"Prison access granted." A quiet voice whispered. I looked around the room. There was a speaker on the ceiling. Someone was banging on the door. I peeked out the window and saw Bruno. He barged in and knocked me out.

~~~~~~

I woke up in my cell. I heard yelling. Augustus and Olga weren't anywhere to be seen, but Stephano was sneaking out of the room.

"Olga is stuck in the bookcase, yah!" I heard Olga yell.

I opened the cell door, which was strangely unlocked. Augustus and Svens were in one of the top floor cells. They were making beats with their mouths.

"That's not Klub Ice music!" I yelled.

"Yes, not made with your silly little mouths." Bruno said. "Klub Ice music is ELECTRONIC!"

Bruno started dancing to music, but no music was heard. He tripped and fell off the edge and onto the floor. I wanted to giggle but didn't.

~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm super sorry for not posting this. I typed up most of this and just forgot, and I wanted to make it longer. I also wanted to post something, so I did. The next chapter probably won't be out for a while.

I'm sorry.

Really sorry. I procrastinate. A lot.

Bye birdies!

~Ze