Chapter 2. Whats going on with me?!?!

The very next week I had to go to gym class. We were preparing for the yearly race. First we did some worm ups and streches,then we started running. I was the first person in line,so I was the first to run. I started going kind of slow and then faster and faster. Suddenly I was running faster than anybody at school put together. Before I knew it I was at the finish line in less than a second. Really, the gym teacher was timing me. It really was less than a second!! The finish line was like a mile away...

Every one looked at me like I was a freak. Piper,kaitlyn and reanna just looked at me like they were worried. They started to freak me out. About them acting like they know something. I decided that i will find out what they were hiding from me. Is it some sort of secret or what?

That night I picked up my hot pink I phone and dailed pipers number. As the phone was ringing I started to think of some questions that I would ask her. The questions swam through out my head. Why are they acting like this? Why do every time I ask for an answer they just look at me, and at gym, why did they look so worried.

She finally picked up her phone and said "hello"? I took a deep breath and said "I need some answers".

"What do you mean"? Said piper

"why do you act so weird when I ask you about what's going on with me"?

"Also,why did you look so worried after what happened at gym"?

I could sence that she was hesitating to say anything. Then seconds latter she hung up on me. I tried calling her back several times but no answer. I got anxious for tomorrow so I could cunfont her about it. My plane was to catch piper,kaitlyn, and reanna while they were alone together. I knew that after school we would always hang out in the lobby.

My alarm clock went off, waking me up at 6:30 this morning. I quickly jumped up,took a shower, fixed my hair,brushed my teeth,put on a lime green top with a black vest and black skinny jeans. I ate pancakes for breakfast and ran out the door.

It was five minutes till the end of the day. When I realized that tomorrow is Saturday. When I get to have my date ray!!!

The bell rang for us to go home. I made my way to the lobby,where they were all sitting and laughing. I walked into the lobby and sat down. I looked at everyone and said "can I ask you guys something"? There faces filled with wonder. They said "ya what is it"?

I looked at them suspitiously and said "why do you guys act like you know something when I ask you about what is going on"? "And why did you look so worried about what happened at gym"??? They looked at me suspitiously and said.....