Chapter 4. The phone call

She let go of my hand. I looked at her,shocked and confused. Just before she opened get mouth to talk, the phone rang. I picked it up to answer it. A surprised voice said

" I know what you are".

I looked at reanna, I was so shocked that I could not speak.

"you are a vampire".

"Ray"?, I said curiously.

"yes, I looked it up on google, you are a vampire"!

"Yes, but now I'm afraid that I might have to let you go".

"Why"?,said Ray.

"it's going to take a long time for me to controll my thirst". I said sadly.

"No, I have had a crush on you since kindergarten, it took me this long to ask you out. I will not give up on you"!, he said in a firm voice.

"If you come over tonight I will explain everything,but when you get here try to keep you're distance".

" Ok,I'm on my way over". He said in a still shocked voice.

"Ok". I told him.

Ten minutes later, ray came in my room. He stood there in front me. I looked at his eyes,green on the inside, blue on the outside. I told him everything. About all of us being vampires,about how I became one, and how I want to be with him,but can't. He stood there and stared at me.

"I won't give up, I love you,nothing can change that,nothing". Ray said in a calm and serious voice. He looked at me for a few seconds,then all of a sudden he kissed me. Then he broke away.