Chapter 5. Controlling my skills

He looked at me,mixed expretions on his face.

"I don't know what to say". Said ray.

" I'll leave you two alone". Reanna said as she walked out if the room.

I was still trying my best to hold my breath.

"nothing", was my replie to ray. Nothing at all.

All of a sudden,his phone rang. He got it out of his pocket and answered it.

" I have to go". He said to me as he walked out the door.

Reanna came back in right after he walked out.

" now we have to work on controlling your skills,let's go back to my house".

We both walked out of my bedroom,and started walking to her house. When we got there she took me to the backyard. She ran off into the woods and came back with a huge bolder.

" let's test your strength first".

I walked up to the bolder and punched it as hard as I could. To my surprise it shattered into peices!

" now we will test your speed".

We lined up right next to each other.

"1,2,3,go"! Said reanna

We both took off running as fast as we could into the woods. I beat her to the finish line. When she got up to me she said

" you are a new born so you will be the fastest and the strongest for a while".

" how long?" I asked.

" like I said it will be a while, I don't know exactly how long." reanna told me.

"ugh", I said in an impatient voice.

" now we have to test the hardest thing, your thirst for blood."

"how do you do that?" I asked her.

She looked back at the house and screamed for her mom and dad to come out.