Misson Well done?

A/n- [Name] is Y in this story.
And robot gore. And sorry for bad grammar!

(3rd POV)
"Hey Y, do you think J will praise us after this?" N asks [Name]. "Eh...probably not...she already thinks we're useless enough," [Name] responded. "Aww...biscuits..." N said in disappointment. "It's okay N! You still have me to give you company!" [Name] tires to cheer up N. "It's alright, I'm used to this anyways..." N says. You and N had just finished a mission and now were heading back to tower of disassembled worker drones. You both arrive at the tower and noticed something or someone...

(N's POV)
'Y is so cool! She's always level headed and the only one who doesn't call me useless or terrible!' I think To myself .
Me and Y arrive at the tower of disassembled drones. We both noticed something moving and immediately dive down to check it out. It was a worker drone...'seemed like she noticed us...' I quickly lunge at the worker which caused it to drop its weapon. A weird looking gun? Both me and Y start to attack the worker drone, I throw it near some debris. The worker reacts quickly and grabs the gun pointing it at me a Y. The worker pulls the trigger. Then black.

Suddenly, light comes back to my eyes. "Did you just hit me with that arm?" I ask the...worker? Disassembly drone? "Holy crap, it talks..." She says. "Yeah...I know.. my head kinda hurts..." I say while rubbing the back of my head. "Hey are you here to join our squad?" Y asks the person. "Your a little...uh...short. For a disassembly drone..." I squint my eyes. " i'm serial designation N, nice to meet you!" "I'm serial designation Y!" Y adds.
(Remember Y is you! In third pov you are referred to as Y but things like "hey" [Name] said will be here)
"I'm kinda the leader of squad around here, that's not true...basically everyone tells me I'm useless and terrible..." I say. "Wait...I'm not supposed to tell you that part! Biscuits!" I sigh. "Well, they do say that honestly is the best policy!" I exclaim. "We also can't remember the last 3 hours of our lives, but I'm sure it will work it self out!" Me and Y smile at the drone.

"Right...I have to...go," the drone says. "Ah-" I hear the drone yelp in pain. "Oh! Stuck your self? Just pop it in your mouth!" I explain. "Our saliva neutralizes the Nanettes!" Y adds on. "And by our saliva...you mean-"

"Disassembly drone?" we say in sync. "Okay, hey! Let's go in that landing pod over there!" The drone points at the pod. "Okay! I love doing anything!" I replied.

——
([name]/Y POV)

"Bleh-" the drone takes their hand out of N's mouth. "Great...I'm open to new things I guess.." N laugh uncomfortably. "N, you okay?" I ask my co-worker. "Yep! I'm good Y!" He gives me Thumbs up. "We are never talking about this," the drone says in a stern voice. "Talking about what? Consider it...uh... repressed!" N does a weird arm movement. I step outside while still listening to their conversation...I could make out a few things. "But... I secretly have a crush on her...you can't her okay!" I hear N yell. 'What in the world are they talking about?' I think. I look up to see V and J come from a hole in the wall. "Hey J! Hey V!" I wave at them. J noticed something and knocked me out...

——-

I come too to find my self next to N with J looking at us with anger.
My memories start coming back clearer. 'That drone...that drone...oh...OH! That drone was a worker drone?!' I think. N seemed to have the same reaction. "I um...left uh..very dangerous- uh excuse-outside!" N runs out the the tower and disappears from sight. V turns her hand into a flag that just says he's suspicious.

——

(Yes more POVs..)

(N's POV)

I land near the doors of the worker drones hide out. I run after the worker drone who try's to close the door, but I make it in time. My claw digs into the door and I start pulling it up. "Oh~ I love rumming!" I say excitedly. "Wait I'm gonna murder everyone..." "Brain Check!" I stick my barbed tail in what I assume is a control panel. The door opens up; the worker drones start running "Actually it's Jim rumming...so," one drones says. I quickly stick my tail in its chest and clawed off its head. I Chase after the other workers, killing them one by while I drink some of their oil, as not to overheat 'I wonder if I could save some for Y later ?" I thought to myself.
Now it's only the drone with weird gun "hey pretty cool stuff-" another drone comes in. "Huh? What have you done?!" The other worker drone looks in horror." I quickly jumped down in between them, knocking both of them. One of them caught herself just in time. "This time I won't miss..dad move." The female drone says. I chuckled a bit then turned to her "I'm sorry, I really did enjoy our time together, but I can not have you shoot Y with that thing again..." I say. "U-Uzi, you brought a murder drone here?! My beautiful doors!" Other exclaims. "Dad! This is so not the time! I made a mistake and now I'm gonna fix it-" I cut her off by throwing my wing into her chest, oil comes flooding out her mouth... I pull the gun away and it land on the ground near the drones feet. "D-dad...point and shoot, trust me!" 'Uzi' looks at her 'dad'. The drone trembles and hits a button on his controller, shutting the door. Uzi let's her arm fall besides her. I look at her my face returning to normal and not the X mark.
"Woah! N!" I hear J. I throw Uzi behind some creates. I see Y and immediately get excited "Am I dreaming or did you not do something useless for once?" J says. "I've been trying to get past those doors for months! Nice work N!" V winks. "N, Great job!" Y complaints me and I blush a little. "With these ventilation shaft, we can easily get past this last door, lowest body count eats a missile!" V coes and flys up into the ventilation. "Nice work stud, the company is gonna love this, with this colony wiped...we'll make top team discorder for sure!" J exclaims. "You know what that means...branded pens~" J pulls out a pen and starts clicking it as I stare in awe. She throws me the pen and I look at it.

——
(Y's pov)

"Ow..." I hear someone say quietly. I look behind the creates as I wasn't really paying attention at what N and J were talking about. I look and see the worker drone from earlier! But for some reason I didn't kill her immediately. I hear a sudden thud to see N on the ground with a virus implanted in him. "N!" I dropped to my knees trying to get the virus out to no avail. The worker drone gets up and sees my pathetic state and decides to help N reluctantly. She takes out the virus and I hug N, happy to know that he isn't going to die. He hugs me back as a blush "Ahem- okay love  birds... can you help me?" She asks. We quickly let go of each other and help the worker drone who's name is 'Uzi' from what I've been told, to find her dad...

——
My fingers HURT!
Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'll make more soon!!!
Cya!