Weird Happenings (PT2)

.
Robot Gore
.(sorry for any spelling mistakes or punctuation errors)
.
.
.
   Light dimly flashes and flickers, ice crystals decorated the walls. A drone passed by with a clipboard in hand "LadderBot 5000?" The drone questioned. "We looked everywhere for you," A hologram appears and glitches "Hello,Tim...Care to join me?" "Join you? Standing eerily still over there in suspiciously low resolution?" Tim asked. "Yes." Tim thinks for a moment before deciding to walk over.

   A large tentacle arm lowers itself and suddenly stabs Tim in the back of his chest. Oil spills out, covering the floor with the black liquid. Tim desperately tries to escape, to no avail. He disappears into hole on the ceiling. A crunch sound is heard as more oil spills for the ceiling. A camera like creature emerges from the hole and shines a light that shows another hologram.

   "Flawless Character acting, me."

-back to Uzi, N, and [Name]-

  N, and [name] land in front of the gated colony entrance. The door slightly opens to reveal the Guard on duty. "Welcome back Thad!" The guard greeted happily. "Wait, isn't she supposed to be grounded?" Uzi groans "Banished! Has my dad been saying I'm grounded?!" Uzi says annoyed. The guard looks over at N and [Name] "genocide robots?" N has a surprised look on his face before twiddling his fingers and handing over a drawing Saying he's sorry.

   "Oh, alright; just don't do it again" the guard says in a douting voice. "Get in here ya goobs!"

———

Multiple Cameras flash at the crime scene before them. "Where is Khan?" The camera man asked. "Cause look at this... not ideal..." he touches the oil spilled on the ground. "Parent-Teacher conference, something about is daughter being more important than building a door in this hallway..." the female detective says sarcastically. Both make disgusting comments and noises at the subject.

N, [name], and Uzi all watch as the officers make fun of her. "You good?" N asks. "I'm good, stop asking!" Uzi whisper-yells while shoving N away. Uzi makes hand gestures to signal to keep moving.

  Officer continues talking until she realizes that everyone around her had disappeared. Even the crime scene is gone. She tries to take a sip of coffee but that also disappears in her hands. Oil starts to drip onto her hands, she looks up in horror as everything fades to black.

———
(You can skip this part if you want)

Other events take place as a parent-teacher conference has begun. "Ugh...where are your folks at?" One of the students asks. Doll...the drone siting next to her is quiet for a bit"

"Мертвый. Я смотрел, как они умирают."
|
|
|
"Dead. I watched them die."

———

  Uzi uses her flashlight to light up the room. A trail of Oil on the floor. Uzi follows the oil trail with her flashlight "you guys do that often?" Uzi questioned. "Ha, No...I'm very concerned but also pretty frightened..." [Name] says in a overly happy voice. "Hey Zi! What's this thing?" Thad yells. They walked over to a container that says "Absolute Solver"
  "Isn't that your special eye?" N says. "Don't call it that!" Uzi hits N. Uzi walks over and traces the letters wit her fingers. "Does this have something to do with how you two grew your heads back?" Uzi looks at [name]. "We actively avoid unpacking how that works!"  They say in sync. "But new matter can't be pulled from thin air...if the wound is severe enough this 'solver' might be some sort of auto-Run program to collect more Matt-" N suddenly covers Uzi's mouth to cut her off. Uzi looks at them to see that everyone as horrified faces. Uzi is confused, as she now sees a hand crawling towards them. The hand grabs on Thads leg; Uzi used her flashlight to find the source of the hand but the light or the creature is too far away. [Name] turns her hand into a launcher and shoots. The bomb explodes to reveal a terrifying, tentacle creature.

   A moment of silence... Thad is suddenly pulled away and dragged. N throws a ninja star and cuts the hand off. Uzi looks at him while N is still very much terrified "I wanna freakin' ninja star!" Uzi whines a bit. A tentacle smashes them into the boxes behind them. Another arm appears and grabs Thad successfully away. "You good?" [Name] say's worriedly "Ugh! Stop asking!" Uzi hits [Name]. "Chainsaw hand time?" "Yup!" [Name] pulls her hands up to reveal chainsaws.

  They run and turn the nearest corner and down a hallway. They stop when they see a hologram of Thad screaming in pain, the hologram suddenly turns to Thad, seeming fine "Yes, and hello it's me, Ted..." it says in a really robotic and glitched voice. "Uh... can I get a location?" Uzi, N, and [Name] look at each other in confusion before turning into blank and unimpressed faces. The hologram continues to talk nonsense, Uzi powers up her tail gun "Predictably terrible work, J...and why do you look so-" "Great! You look great J" N cuts Uzi off again. The hologram tries to convince that it's really Thad "is that a ninja start?" N Throws the star as Uzi kicks it in its direction. The star passes right through and cuts some wires that Thad was stuck in. "Phew... lifesavers, again..." Thad heaves. "Thanks, super inviting you to my shindig next weekend!" The creature looks over at him.

   "We're busy then, anyways so whatever. So lame." A computer voice is heard. "What's with the voice J?" Uzi asks. "Oh. J is not here. We are trying to repair that host as per our directive." The creature says. "So you are a program?" "More like you are our cute puppets, it's hurts us that you don't remember us." Another hologram appears to show a drone that looks similar to Uzi. "N, Y.... What with the mom hologram?" Uzi looks around to find that N, and [name] have disappeared. "Easier to assimilate then explain." The creature continues.  "Not happening!" Uzi points the gun. "Fair, but poor choice." The top of J's head appears. "Now, we had to do something shocking." Khan appears, hanging from on of the wires and tentacles.

"Hey!" Uzi panics and runs towards her Khan. "Say goodbye Dad." The Creature pulls Khan apart and throws his severed body parts away. Suddenly a mini missile strikes the creature. "Uzi! Shoot!" N yells. "Or give it to me!" [name] shouts as they keep launching bombs at the thing... it dodges the missiles . "Uzi! You good?!" N yells again. "No..." Uzi gives the gun to [Name] who turns back into a hologram and gets shoved into a wall. "Pranked idiot. You wasted it." The creature staves the gun and breaks it in-half. "Lucky for you it's snack time." A tentacle grabs Uzi "Time to go into my mouth now." Suddenly two familiar Murder Drones appear, cutting off the arms and tendrils that held Uzi. The broken rail-gun turns red as N and [Name] fight and cut off the tendrils and arms. [Name] grabs Uzi and tries to fly away from the explosion with N by her side.

  A bright, blinding light shines through; A high pitched sound is heard. [Name] covers Uzi with her wings and stands up. The creature has seeming been blown up "wait what... which parts were real?" Uzi says worriedly. A organic substance appears to be crawling away "Sneaky. Sneaky. Sneaking away." The substance is crawling towards them. "Get snuck upon" N stabs the organic substance with his tail a few times before stopping. The substance dissolves as [name]  tries to reach out to Uzi to help her up. She touches her shoulder only for Uzi to flinch back in horror. "What are you things?" Uzi sounds scared. [name] and N look saddened as her words and walk away.

  Multiple people run through the hallways entering the room Uzi was in "uzi?" Khan walks over to his daughter "what are you doing-humph!" Uzi hugs her Dad tightly. Khan hugs back gently while signaling to the others to explore further. N and [name] catch Khans eyes as he glares at them. Both now going away.

.
.
.
Doll sits alone in her classroom while looking at picture. A spider-like creature crawls up her leg and on to her hand. Doll looks at the destroyed door and back to her hand. A red hue as lines of code, the spider explodes and shoots oil onto Dolls face which she licks off.

Doll smiles creepily at the picture.

Of  V.

———

Hello! Sorry that I've been gone for a month... my school year is starting soon so I wanted to get this chapter out!

Cya!