Weird Fonomanon

(Name is Y)

...Robot gore
.
.
.
"I mean how does she program these things?"
.
.
.

(N's POV)

I walk through the hallways of the mansion, carrying a trey full of glass bottles. I look out the window until someone bumps into me. "Ack-! Oh I'm sorry!" I start to apologize. "Oh no its okay! I wasn't looking were I was going..." Y says. We scramble to get the broken glass on floor; when our hands touch. We look at each other in embarrassment.

Then I get kicked in the head..."Move it moron- Hi Tessa~!" J says that last part in an overly happy voice. Y tries to help me up as we both look in J's direction. "Oh no...another one?" J says sarcastically.

Another drone appears behind Tessa...Her face glitches out...

I suddenly wake up in a panic and fall to the ground. "N are you okay?" Y asks.

(Names/Y's POV)

I see N fall to the floor, I rush to him asking if he was okay...then to be rudely interrupted by Uzi... "N, Y, I found something in here!"

We both enter the pod, "what'd find?" Uzi slaps a pilot symbol on N's hat. "Did you know that was a pilots hat?" Uzi asks. "Wait...he was a pilot?" I question. "I was the Pilot?! That's awesome- i crashed and ruined everything..." N says. "Space ship Pilot- origin story" N puts out finger guns. I chuckled at his cuteness...

V hisses like a cat then goes to blowing bubbles from the things that were stuck to where her hands used to be. "Um...Speaking of piloting to earth..." I start. "Are we sure that 'kill all humans' is uh... morality?" N continues. Uzi goes to the control panel "They sent you without a Communication relay and reformatted your memories to soup..." Uzi hits the panel. "Hiding their tracks means they're done negotiating..."

"It's not like they tried to negotiate with my mom..." V suddenly pulls on her Chains to get close to Uzi's face.  "Or~ Skip the negotiations! The humans programmed us to solve a problem~!" V continues. "Where's proof of your backstory?! The one where you're kind, so conveniently innocent..." V giggles. I move Uzi away from V while N glares. "J was getting orders from someone, if not the company through that relay...then who, and how?"

Uzi groans as she leaned on my body "Hmm...quit complicating my murder plans..." N pats her on the head, but she slaps away his hand...

I decided to go outside to get a breath of fresh, and since it's nighttime; I can go outside the body tower.

{Time skip}

Me, Uzi and N are all now outside "Ugh...I'm sweaty!" Who programmed this?!" Uzi yells. "You good Uzi?" N asks. "I'm good" she wipes her hand on N's face. "Better than Good...I am GOD!" She lifts her arms up.

Thad was watching this whole ordeal go down. "Hi, hi Thad..." Uzi nervously laughing. I sit next to N on the car roof. Thad hands her the Railgun she made. We give her a thumbs up. "Of course Zi! And you guys...you saved my life!" Thad says. "I don't think that the colony is even serious about this banishment stuff..." I decided to tune them out since I was getting bored.

"When I went to grab your gun...the murder drones Coraspe kinda.... Crawled away" Me and N look at each other with shocked expressions.

'Ah shit-'

-
-
-
Heyyy (I'm back from the dead...)
I know this chapter is short so I'll try to make the next one longer ٩( ᐛ )و