TEASING PART 2

NEXT DAY

AT RM OFFICE

As Rm entered his office everyone greated him , he is a kind of boss who is cold and strict when it comes to work but takes care of his worker's. Everyone likes him and respects him .

Rm entered his cabine soon his sectory came and told him about his schedule.

Sectory:- good morning sir

Rm

Sectory:- Sir you have a meeting with Mr. Choi at 12:00pm , with Mr Jung at 3:00 pm and at 4:30 pm you have a company meeting which is held every month to check the progress of the company, after that you have to check some important files regarding the upcoming project.

Rm :- that's it .

Sectory:- yes sir that's it for today.

Rm :- ok then. Listen to one thing, cancel all my schedule for this Sunday ok .

Sectory:- ok sir

Rm :- hmm you may leave now

She left

As Rm started with his work his phone was ringing continually. He pause for a moment and pick his phone.

Rm :- hello

Mrs Kim :- what hello! hm, i was calling you from so long, what took you so much time to pick my call !

Rm :- Sorry mom ! I was busy ok ! Now tell me , what is so important that you are calling me like crazy!

Mrs Kim :- yah ! How dare you call me crazy! ha !

Rm :- ok ok mom ! Sorry! Now tell me what's the matter?

Mrs Kim :- Did you saw what I have sent you?

Rm :- No . Did you send me something?

Mrs Kim :- yes idiot ! I sent you YN pic ok . See it ok and tell me if you want to talk further about ok .

Rm :- ok mom . I will see ok .Now i am currently working and very busy i will see it afternoon ok . Bye mom

Mrs Kim :- no Namjoon wait!! Make sure that you see her pic before we go to meet her ok !

Rm :- ok ok mom! I will! now bye !

Rm continued with his work but him mind was already distracted by the thoughts of yn.

Rm :- A little look won't matter, Right?

With this thought he clicked the pic him mom send

And that's it, he was just staring at the her pic and got lost in her beauty

Her brown eyes, jet black hair, pink and plumpy lips, those rosey cheeks was attracting him.

He was feeling butterfly in his stomach just at the look of her pic imagin what would happen if she was infront of him.

Some how he recognises the person in the picture.

RM:- Wait! Is'nt she the girl which I met that day ??

He was so into the picture that he didi not realise that someone has already entered his cabin.

Tae :- (snatches his phone from his hands)what is so interesting that you are so much ingrosed in your phone that you didn't even notice that someone entered in your cabin ???  Ohh!!!so you were staring at noona's pic!!!

Rm :-(snatches his phone back) When did you come? And what are you doing here ? Don't you have college today??

Tae :- well I came here a while ago but you were so busy looking at noona's pic that you didi not even notice me ,and yes I do have college today but mom tell to skip because she wants me to come with her for shopping gifts for noona and her family.

Rm :- ok then leave na ! what are you doing here??

Tae :- well can't go shopping without a car , so your car keys .

Rm :- here take and leave .

Tae :- ouch ! Mean ! Yes yes i am leaving.

Tae turn to go out .As he was about to go he noticed that rm again was staring at his phone. A little idea came in him mind and he thought to tease rm a bit .

Tae :- hyung isn't noona preety?

Rm :- (in his own world) yes very preety.

Tae :- so that means you like noona ?

Rm :- yes very much.

Tae :- WHAT YOU LIKE NOONA !!

Rm :- (flinches and comes back to earth) WHAT !! NO ! I MEAN YES!!

Tae :- yes yes you like her don't you!!

Rm :- NO !

Tae :- NO ?!

RM :- YES !! uff you know what just get out!!

Tae :- ok ok I am leaving .

Tae :- i am going to tell everyone that you like noona!!

Rm :- WHAT!! NO TAE !! WAIT !!

Tae hurried went out and left Rm alone in his office. He sighed and again looed at the pic and slightly smilled .

Rm :- so you are YN Sharma the girl who my mother has chosen. Not bad . Let's see then . Wait for me miss YN.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mom I am ready to her ..............