MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

AT THE KIM HOUSEHOLD

Mrs Kim is waiting for her son's to join for breakfast 🥐🍳

Mrs Kim :- Neha (Jin's Wife) please look where the hell are those 2 I bet they are still sleeping.

Neha:- Yes mom

Before Neha could leave Jin came down well dressed for breakfast.

Jin :- Good morning mom , morning dad , morning Neha

Mrs. Kim :- Morning son . By any idea do you where your 2 brothers are?

Jin :- oh yes mom , actually I came early yesterday after filming a episode of run BTS but Tae and Joon has to stay behind due to the penelty. They came late every one was sleeping so they thought no to disturb any one .

Mrs. Kim :- oh is that so then it's okay let's both of them sleep for some more time.

After some time Tae and Joon came down.

Both:- Good morning mom , dad and Nona

Every one :- Good morning

Mrs Kim: - hmm so finally you both thought to show up at the Breakfast.

Rm :- no mom it's not like that. We came late at night after shooting that's why.

Tae :- yes mom hyung is right.

Mrs. Kim :- Ok ok no more excuses now sit and have your Breakfast.

After some time

Mrs. Kim :- So Joon by any chance do you have a girlfriend or are you interested in any of the girls out there?

Rm :- mom! Again the same topic , I told you that I am not interested in this stuff right now. I want to focus on my career.

Mrs. Kim :- you already have a well established career what else do you want? You are leader of one of the biggest boy band group in the country and abroad also earning millions everyday, what else do you want?

Rm :- Mom you won't understand I just don't want to. I am not ready .

Mrs. Kim :- oh don't say this now 😮‍💨 .
Listen my best friend from India has a daughter and she is looking for a good man for her daughter...

Rm :- so what ? Don't tell me that I have to be that man ?

Mrs. Kim :- Well well it's seems like you really read my mind. I am not saying to marry her right away i just want you to meet each other and get to know each other. If things go well then we can take things further? Ok?

Rm :- just meet?

Mrs. Kim :- yes just meet 😀

Rm :- ok we'll see about that

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.