TEASING PART 3

Y/N POV

AT THE HOSPITAL

Senior:- did you check the patient which I allotted to you??

Yn :- yes sir, i checked him. The patient vitals are stable he is having complain of headache, nausea and vomitting, the headache is frequent Stop for a few hours after taking medicines and then start again.

Senior:- ok . Good work. Now you can rest for a while, have your lunch ok .

Yn :- yes sir, thank you

AT THE CAFETERIA

Yfr( yn friend) :- so you mean to say that your are engaged??

Yn :- going to

Yfr :- Ya ya same thing. So have you met him yet.

Yn :- not now,we are meeting this Sunday

Yfr :- ok . So do you know how he looks? Is he handsome 😏

Yn :- 😑 how will I know I have not seen his photo yet and I don't even want to look at it

Yfr :- but why?

Yn :- when I am not even going to say yes to this marriage so what's the point to even look at it.

Yfr :- aara but just look at it once who knows he might be hansome more than what you expected.....

Yn :- hmm but no I don't want to marry right now I want to have a career first then all this.

Yfr :- ok as you wish but I will suggest you to at least meet the boy who knows maybe you end up liking him .

Yn :- hmm ok I'll think about it . Acha I'll leave ok it's getting late and the weather is also not looking good..

Yfr :- yes you are right you go early I have a night shift today.

Yn :- ok bye

Yfr :- bye

As soon as yn leave hospital her mother called her .

YM :- beta you got free hmm

Yn :- yes ma I am leaving for home now ok let me reach home and then I will talk to you ok

YM :- ok be careful ok chalo bye

Yn :- ok ma