Chapter 5

It had been nearly months and half of a year since she made her life with the new clan and everything during that time had greatly changed for her, she had become an mentor of farawan after it was proven that lani will be a perfect future tshailk of the clan. She was writhe of the title as it seemed like the girl had a special gift of eywa and big heart, she understood many things about the world around her but she still felt like an outcast.

Farawan " I see you are here again praying to the ancestors and the great mother"

Lani " hello farawan I see you"

Farawan " I see you lani so tell me why have you been coming here lately"

Lani " I'm asking for some guidance from the great mother when it comes to my old family and clan mates"

Farawan " my son has told me your dreams have been playing horrible tricks on you"

Lani " yes I keep on have dreams of my old life always see my father disappointment face looking at me and saying once again I bought shame ... have my clan looking at me with those hateful eyes and their voices ... that monster come to kill me and I was alone no one came to save me"

Farawan " I was once in the same spot you are child I was never originally from here I .. had also washed up her after being exiled for something I didn't do"

Lani " how did you deal with the matter"

Farawan " I experienced all my emotions to the great mother and she welcome me into her arms ... child you have been holding up to much feelings it time to speak how everything feeling holding them in is not good for you"

Lani " thank you farawan"

Farawan " your father and mother were wrong about you my child you bring no shame, you are just making a new way of living"

Lani " thank you but I think I need to see the great mother and have my voice heard"

Farawan " go my child I will tell loien you are here"

Lani " thank you" lani was soon left alone as she grabbed a branch of the spirt tree and attached her queue, she was finally letting all her memories into the tree of sprits good and bad memories. She had fallen to her knees crying she wanted her family and clan to see what they had done to her, she knew they didn't come see her when they found out she was dead after her funeral like it was custom. She was not like her brothers or sisters they are the perfect kids that her parents and clan wanted, she was even stripped of even become a Tsahìk of her clan as no one wanted the chid of shame and outcast being their spiritual leader.

Lani " ........." lani soon got up from the ground and soon removed her queue from the spirt tree a small smile had grown on her face, she was happy she had finally expected her full emotions of the past.

Lani " oh great mother please give me strength and wisdom for what will come next in my life ... I don't know if I should listen to my heart or mind I need you help great mother"

Loien " lani"

Lani " hello loien" loien saw that lani had bene crying when his mother had told him she was here he had waited a bit before coming after her, he didn't want to bother her as her life had greatly changed.

Loien " are you okay lani "

Lani " yes I'm fine I had deal with some matters that I have been holding on to for to long"

Loien " will you love to talk about it somewhere else around here" loien had reached out his hand to lani and she had taken it the pair soon walked off together, speaking about the matter that were bothering the girl.