Chapter 8

Listen with the music or listen without the music your choice ( arcade)

Lani was away from the village todays she need to be alone she had felt someone weird yesterday and she couldn't tell what was the matter, she was by the spirt tree she need some help. She had grabbed her queue and attach to a part of the spirt tree and closed her eyes. She soon opened to her to see she was back home in the forest she knew these were her memories but she was happy to be here.

???? " lani"

Lani " hello aunt grace, Uncle Tom, aunt slywainn, and grandfather hello"

Grace " hello lani it been so long"

Lani " hello aunt grace"

Tom " hello there kiddo"

Lani " hello Uncle Tom"

Slywainn " my niece you have grown into a beautiful women"

Lani " thank you aunt alywainn"

Eyuthan " my daughter we know what has been happing in your life so why have you come here"

Lani " hello grandfather I need some help when it comes to my parents and clan ... I kept on failing again and again making my father mad"

Tom " you are a kid trying to find out your place in the world"

Lani " tell my dad that to him I'm a failure ... I will never be like Neteyam or spider ... I will never be kiri and tuk"

Slywainn " that good you shouldn't be like them my wonder niece as you are blossoming into you own navi and child of eywa"

Lani " I feel like being here and I'm betraying my family and people .... I have found a new home here and haven't faced my past yet"

Grace " you are handling stuff better then you father and hear I thought Jake will learn what it like to be an outsider" the dead couldn't be fooled they all knew of the treatment that lani had faced when she was home with the sully family.

Eyuthkan " my granddaughter you are no longer to be called the daughter of torku makto you are tshaik lani and the blessed daughter of eywa .... The great mother has been watching over you since your brith and she has everything set for you" soon lani was feeling like she was being called away as her time was running out she had to head home now, she smiled at her family as tears fall down her face.

Slywainin " here my advice before you go young one follow your heart"

Lani " I will I will follow my heart" lani soon opened her eyes to see she was back standing in the wood, she heard someone walking behind her she soon tuned around and saw it was Oiee.

Oiee "  so how was seeing your ancestors ma lani"

Lani " it went well"

Oiee " come along I need my future tshaik my my side for the council meeting" lani soon smiled and followed after oiee there were more and more of these meetings happening, when it came to topic if giving refuge for other clans that came looking for help. Lani clothing and jewelry had started changing as she was become closer of become the future tshaik of the clan, and she soon started gaining the respect of the whole clan as she had saved them many times and helped them learn of the humans.

Metkayina village

It was night time and the sully family had family dinner there was some small talk between the family, but not that much as neytiri wanted she was still trying to see what made her kids so distance from her and her husband. The family had soon noticed the most of lani stuff had started going missing in the house and so did she Ikran was as well, which was not normal as everyone thought her Ikran had freed home once the bond was broken between the pair. Payakan was not longer around as much as the sully kids had tried looking for him it seemed like he had disagreed as well there was no longer an outcast of the oceans.