11

Final Magical Moment

"Paige--" he whispered, piercing straight into my eyes.

For a moment, we didn't move, and my heart skipped a beat.

Time stood still as I took in this moment. It felt like I was frozen in time. I couldn't speak, and neither could he. Fuck it, I can't take it any longer. Then, I decided to refuse to let him speak another word as I kissed his lips passionately. Getting caught up in the moment as well, he kissed back with what I felt to be genuine love and compassion like he meant it. Our kisses increased quickly, leading to French kissing. After a couple of minutes, he stopped as he leaned down and placed his forehead against mine. Again, for a moment, neither of us bothered to say a word and enjoyed the peaceful feeling. Honestly, It was like a flashback when we were together and in love---having intercourse secretly somewhere in the castle because we couldn't resist it. He finally managed to whisper, "We...we really shouldn't be doing this, Paige."

"All the more reason to Severus," I bluntly responded. "I, I want this, and I know for a fact you do as well." He stared graciously into me as I stared back---our eyes dancing across the current glaze like a thousand stars in the night sky. Neither of us wanted to look away from the other. I swear to bloody hell, one touch of this man sometimes sends me over the moon and gets me feeling insane. "Please, Severus, I need you," I whispered as I begged. "For the final time, please let me have intercourse with you." "Why should I let myself give in to you, Paige? Even though I want to badly, I might add," he struggled to say. I can tell he's trying to keep his cool. "Be-because it'll be a memory I can carry for the rest of my life. I still love you," I muttered honestly, "whatever happens in the future, Severus, I'm sure we have a feeling it's not good. I need your love."

With him not saying anything, I spoke again, "I need to feel that love from you again, just one last time. Especially before, and in case everything turns to shit, or something happens to you or me. Severus, I know Dad had a feeling something bad will happen in the future. You know, I read things in his journal and heard things. What may lie in your future and destiny; even though the future isn't predicted, Dad was right about certain things. I know you're trying to deny it and hoping it doesn't come to that. But at the same time, if it happens, there's nothing you can do to stop it. After everything, I somehow still love you." He didn't say anything back as I watched him carefully with my eyes. Then, he simply placed a tender kiss on my forehead and started to kiss my neck, going downwards. I moaned quietly. "It'll be an honor...and a privilege...for the final time between us, Paige. It'll be a moment...we can both cherish for as long as we live," I heard him admit as he continued to kiss my neck and shoulder.

Fuck, he's going to make my inner sex demons come out.

My breathing became shallow and quicker. I felt my body tingle, and he kissed parts of my body. The hair on my body stood, and I felt the tingle go all the way to my spine. Then, I turned myself around, so my back was against him in order to let Severus continue doing what he was doing. I tried not to moan, but one accidentally slipped out quite loudly. I heard him chuckle lightly under his breath as he grabbed my hips and pulled me even closer to him. Now, I can practically feel his breathing against the back of my neck and smell his scent. My heart continued to pound harder as a small lump grew at the bottom of my throat. Jesus, this man knows how to drive me crazy. We started to immensely touch each other's bodies as if we're the only ones left in the wizarding world. I felt his 'thing' below growing within the minute from my behind rubbing against it.

I grinned evilly; I had a plan as to how I can get or tease him in a pleasuring way into wanting more. This always gets him, and this is what I did one of the first times we ever did anything. So, with my little evil tease plan in mind, I reached my hand around behind me. I then started to tease his 'thing' by using my hand through his pants and boxers. I glanced to see that he tilted his head back, letting his hair fall back. Within a minute, I heard some soft moans starting to come out of his mouth, feeling his body losing up some. I grinned again, knowing how he likes to be touched and how exactly to get him off. One little thing to know about Severus: once he gets in the sexual mood, he can get quite dominant---if you catch my drift. Honestly, when he gets like that, it's insanely hot. Just telling the truth.

I continued what I was doing, but after a bit, he whipped me around to face him as I gulped. "Now, what way is that to tease your headmaster," he asked. "You started it, Severus; you got me this way," I quickly responded as my tone sounded like a smartass. He lightly grabbed my throat and kissed my lips, French-kissing me. I started to run my hand up and down his chest through his clothes. Without breaking the kiss, I pulled his long robe off along with his shirt---his chest will always remain attractive in my eyes. After he became bare-chested, he let go of the kiss and of my throat as he looked at me. "God damn, Paige...the way you make me cave in and turn me into somebody else amazes me." "Too hot for you to resist, huh, Severus?"

"You're indeed too hot and beautiful to resist. You've been since I grasped my feelings for you more than just a student or acquaintance of someone I watched." I giggled and blushed as I looked at him. After that, he started to do the same back in return with me by removing my clothing. He made me even barer by leaving me in nothing but my undergarments. Once he finished undressing me, I went and started to kiss his upper chest, going down to his nipples, past his stomach, and to the lining of his pants, where I stopped. I smiled as I heard him making a few low groans along the way. I decided to crouch down as I held my hand on his pant lining, ready to pull them off of him. Before I even could do it, he grabbed me by my chin, pulling my head to look up at him. "You're my beautiful, naughty girl, Paige...I want you never to forget that if you ever think about me in moments like this, you are and always have been mine," he lustfully stated.

As he held a firm grip on my chin, I briefly felt a small spark, and I wondered if he felt it, too.

"I'm sure I will sometimes, Severus; you can count on that for sure, as you have been mine," I responded honestly. He finally decided to let go of my chin so I could fully get his pants off. I'm not going to say what I did next physically, but I'm sure you can get a pretty good idea of what it was. Let's say I only did so much of it, though, as he made me stop by lightly pulling on my hair. Butterflies fluttered inside of me as I craved and hungered for more. Knowing how I like it, he pushed me against the wall and teased me right back. As I stated, I'm not going to say how exactly, but I'm sure you can figure it out. Let's just say he went down to my lady part and pleasured me in ways that I wanted and craved for ages. Between all the kisses down my body and physical touches in all the right places, it's making me want more. He never forgot how to get and leave me wanting more. By this time, we were completely naked as he was, you know...down there below.

"P-please Severus...I need you inside me..." He stopped as he looked up hazily, "I need you too, Paige."

We ended up making love after all.

~ After intercourse ~

"Shit, Paige, you're so dangerous and bad for me, but in a good way, of course."

I chuckled, "All in a day's work. You may be bad, but you sure as hell feel so damn good." Severus and I lay down on the floor side-by-side and tried to catch our breath from our steamy one-on-one. "I can't remember the last time we did this as to where it felt that good," I admitted. I giggled in embarrassment as I blushed and turned my head to stare at him. He stared back with a soft smile and chuckle of humor. "I wanted every moment of that incident with you to count; that's why I was so risqué with you, Paige. I needed to feel that one last time." "You know you can't resist me, Severus Snape." I saw him blush for a quick moment and turn his head. I smiled softly as I didn't know what else to say exactly. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his as we completely lost track of time---but at this moment, we didn't care at all. This was probably going to be the last time I ever had a moment like this with him.

Noticing my quietness, he slightly tightened my hand's hold for comfort.

We stared at each other as we decided to stay like this, just for a little while longer.