Chapter 4: Round 1 Concludes

In the blinding light that rained down, as two souls came together and returned as one. Thor's eyes widened, as time felt like it slowed down around him. Suddenly he wasn't in the arena, fighting a battle which determined the fate of mankind, but in front of a run down wooden shack. On top of a grassy hill, which seemed to dance in the winds. The starry night sky looking stunning from where he stood, and as he looked down he would see a boy. He wore nothing but rags, holding a chipped and rusted katana blade in one hand. In the other, in a small bundle of cloth, which the bod had wrapped his arm around. Was a small child, with small strands of pink hair sticking out from the bundle. The boy pulled the kid to his chest and got into a stance, sword raised high and position crouched low. It was clear that he was preparing to fight, despite the boy being so thin that Thor could see his ribs poking out from the dirty rags he calls clothes. And when the world seemingly rippled around him, the boy pouncing the all-fathers right hand. Was when Thor returned to the scene of a torrent of light, crashing down on his opponent. He realised, that he was staring at Kenpachi. Kenpachi's very soul.

***

"U-UN-UNBELIEVABLE! IT SEEMS AS IF THE HUMANS HAVE ENDED UP FUSING THEMSELVES TOGETHER! BUT IS THIS ENOUGH TO TURN THE TIDES AGAINST THE GOD OF THUNDER?!" Heimdall getting out of his stupor, commentates as the humans in the stadium stare in sheer awe and wonder at the spectacle before them. The Valkyrie and Demi-god begin to grin as they see the reactions of the other gods, Odin staring wide eyed and jaw dropped, Shiva falling out of his throne in shock. Aphrodite gapes, a hand covering her mouth, eyes shining at the spectacle before her. Zeus can be seen trembling in his seat in pure excitement, a ginormous grin present on his face. Even God had his face twitched into a frown, this was because all of them could feel. All of them could feel the sheer power radiating of Kenpachi's soul, and Thor just standing and staring at the light clearly wasn't helping.

"Man, this guy could pull something like this?! Haha, i think we might actually have a shot!" Solaris exclaims to his friend with a happy smile, raising his hand up high. Which Brunhild returns with a smile of her own, slapping the demi-gods hands up top performing the famous ritual of high-fives. "I told you! Humans have the capability to stand against the gods" She lets out a humours chuckle before the a 'ahem' sound is heard behind her. Both Solaris and Brunhild turn around to face the noise, they are greeted with the sight of an absolutely stunning image. She had medium lengthen blonde hair and wore pink armoured shorts. A bow rested on her back, her stunning face had a look of sheer deadpan. Artemis, Greek godess of the moon and hunt stands behind them, holding a sheet of paper with her two hands. 

(Artemis "Godess of the hunt and moon/Representative of the Gods")

"If you two wouldn't mind stopping your flirting. I have the official list of representatives to hand out" Both Lord of fire and Heavens smite blushed red in embarrassment, before the valkyrie snatches the parchment out of the goddesses hands. Before proceeding to proclaim "We were not flirting!" in a fluster, the demi-god behind Brunhild having covered his face with his hands in embarrassment. Artemis rolls her eyes, "yeah, yeah whatever you say" before turning around and simply walking away. Muttering something about a 'stupid ragnarok' and 'waste of time' before leaving the human stands and returning to behind the gates.