1

Ahhhh...... Jun.... Jung ... Jungkoookahhh . Please don't hit me like that it's hurts too much please I won't do that again you loudly screaming like a child . He he continunely hit you .
How dare you f*cking b*ch he yelled to you . I was crying loudly but no one can hear you crying like this cause jungkook' s mansion was 500 acers so no one can dare to enter his area it's totally protected with all guards .
Mama ..... I queity sobbing a dark corners of the house like it was a hell every night he became a monster he always hit you cause no reason.
Idk why he always like this.

Iwas nineteenth year old who studied in highschool unfortunately met jungkook . He was karate boy who wins the everye year . Jungkook was at time so kind and sweet boy he respect every students in his college . One day he was going to his home way a women sit in the road side who was trembling like a jelly fish (sorry it's my own term ). He ran towards her wrapped a hoodie on her body and he buy food and water for her. I was seeing all he doing to her a long distance. That time he was such a nice guy you thought. That's why I proposed him and we're married .

But after wedding his attitude all changed like a monster And my hopes are distroyed. . I never expected that he is do to like this . I think he always cares and support you but .... All are changed sudden.

I Thinking about all this, slowly fell asleep.

Hours later morning ~

Sunlight are hitting on your cute face and that annoying alarms sound make you feel bad . I wakeup from bed and rubbing my dried tears. As soon as possible you ge ready to go company . It's time 9.45 so you without any time waste for ate breakfast and go to company.

Oh holy shit I'm late you screamed.
How can I go their fastly go got tensed . Suddenly you got an idea popped your head . You grabbed you handbag and run in the road and waited for a free lift .

A few second ago a who was coming in a bike with full speed . I suddenly waved to him .
He fortunetly stoped . I can't understand what I feel happy like .
Suddenly I asked a for lift for me and he said okay to you .

N:B hey armies this is my first fanfiction so please don't feel bad about my english coz English is not my first language . In this FF I used pics are not mine it's all owned by the respectful owners and the story is mine .
Please follow me EvelynAmberfictions

Please put your valuable votes and feedback . Thank You <3