Y/n : Ah....ahhh jungkook leave me my head hurting .... You started crying .

?? Huh tell me b*ch who the f*kng guy with you ?????????. He raised his voice again .
When you came to speak, he hit you and threw you to the ground.
Y/n : Jun.... Kookkahh that's my ...... Suddenly he cutt offf your word and slap you lot .

You were looking around the floor and saw jungkook come near to me and hold in his me. You can't speak anything else .
By then he grabbed you by the neck and said bad words something. You can't contrrol your tears from your eyes .

"Jungkookahhhh ........ Leave me ..... I can't breathe" . After hearing from that he again tightly grabbed your neck and pull you to the walls.

"Jun...... Listen to me... Ahhhh it's hurts too much please I beg you" , you cried alot.

At last he loose his hands on your neck and you started breathing heavily .

Jungkook listen to me you don't think like that thats my friend hobi .

After hearing all from you he was got more angry .

(I don't know armies why jungkook like this sometimes he was quite boy sometime he's a monster why is always like this ..... Let's see what happens to yln🙂.)

He didn't care about y/n grabbed her hands and He slapped her and dragged her to the ground and tied her to the table. You were completely broken down coz he acting weirdly towards you . You still cried Hardly , no one can help you coz you are trapped .

"Yahh b*ch now you can see the real hell". Jungkook said you that makes your heart flinch. After he finished his sentence he started to laughing like pyscho.

"Arghhhhh ......... I'll show you what hell really is babygirl" he again said that and smrik.

You completely broken cried alot he didn't show some mercy towards you .

Then he took off the belt of his pants and took it in his hand. You saw that .

"J...kook......ahhhh ....... What are you doing ?? " You gulped your saliva and you
Requested to him.

"Huh what happened baby are scared of me ".?

"HAHAHHAHAHAHH " his face turn into dark you scared again .

Y/n: Ahhhhh jungkookahh my hands are hurting please leave me . Why are you doing towards me like this ?

He didn't hear that you said he near go to the shelf and take a drink bottle . While the familiar lady grab my chin tightly .

You should've think carefully about before you runaway from us girl , her dark aurora made me weaken my inner self and she smirked .

What did you think we wouldn't catch you? Never baby girl it's only your dream do you think you can escape from us huh?

FLASHBACK

It's been 2 weeks I'm living in eun's house . I was deeply thinking while eun pressed on my wounds with cotton. I hiss in pain she applied a lotion on my neck and covered with a cloth .

Perfect isn't , she passed a big smile at me by Medicine box was taken away .

Here girl have this porridge will be here within 30 min okay , Saying this she went out .

Time skip

Ynahh !!! Come out see who is came here , eun called me i lazily went down .  While someone back facing me with eun.

O-  finally your here come ynah ! Meet my friend Mia . Eun exclaimed.

Um - Mia she is my friend yn hope you will love her company morethan me saying that she chuckled.

I Will be there in 5 min you both talk will bring some tea and snacks ok , eun said rushed to kitchen.

I nodded came towards her and said ,

Hello Mia I'm yn -  cutted by Mia

O hey long time girl  what a coincidence wow !! Mia smirked pulled me into couch . I widen my eyes after seeing her i mentally cursed .

You know what I'm looking forward you a long time finally your in my arms lol ! She immediately texted to someone and again starrt to talk to me. I can sense her intentions i prayed to God gulps saliva looks at her and talk back .

What are you doing here girl !   She didn't replied anything because eun was coming from kitchen.

Eun how long you know yn , Mia asked to eun . Eun put tray on the table and sit beside yn .

I - um ig  it's been  12 years isn't ynie ! I look at eun passed a small smile , Mia nodded and sip her tea .

Btw mia what are you doing here seems like you know her before, eun's curio