twenty three

SERGIO

Aaliyah stepped into the shower first while I gathered a few products in the cabinet for us to make use of. Steam filled the bathroom and was beginning to mist up the shower doors.

I placed everything inside of the shower and took a step back, admiring the beautiful woman who stood a few feet away from me. The water dripped down her hair and body and I could visibly see her entire body relaxing.

She had her back faced to me and it's like I couldn't bring myself to look away. The little tattoo on her lower back just above her ass always had me mesmerised, so simplistic and minimalist but it looked so sexy.

All I wanted to do was caress it while I fucked her from behind, making her tell me just how divine she was and have her hear me tell her how divine she actually is. Not that she needed reassurance, I knew she was confident and knew her self worth. It was evident.

That didn't mean I wasn't going to praise her every opportunity I got. When her hair was soaked and she realised I still hadn't joined her yet she turned to me.

"When do you plan on joining me Mr Leone?" She asked and then her gaze averted to my cock for a few seconds before we made eye contact again. "Are you okay?" She asked in a sweet tone but I already knew she was being sarcastic.

I didn't need to look down to know I was fucking hard again. "Yes amore, I'm okay." I said and walked towards the shower, stepping inside and then closing the glass door behind me.

Aaliyah moved backward, giving me space to step underneath the warm running water. I sighed when the water hit my body, instantly relieving my tense muscles.

I closed my eyes while the water ran down my face and body. When I slowly opened my eyes Aaliyah was staring at me with so much admiration and definitely desire.

It was clear, the way her eyes drooped and she bit her bottom lip. "Why are you looking at me like you're ready to get fucked in this shower? Are you insatiable baby?" I asked, taking a step towards her.

"I'm just admiring you baby." This woman knew exactly what to do and say in order to get underneath my tough skin. "Is that a crime and even if I was insatiable, I don't think you of all people would have an issue with that."

I slid both of my hands around the back of her neck, making sure the movement was gentle. I wasn't trying to choke her out — again. "You're absolutely right." I whispered, stepping closer until our wet bodies collided. "I would never have an issue with that. I will fulfil every single one of your deepest, darkest desires and I'd gladly do so — repeatedly."

Her hands found it's way to my abdomen and then she slid them upward, resting them on my chest. "Would you really?" She asked, making me nod eagerly which was highly unlike me. "I'd gladly let you fulfil them my love." Oh shit. "Repeatedly."

I brought my face closer to hers and placed a soft kiss on her lips. I let my lips hover over hers and stared into her eyes. "Have I told you how beautiful you are amore?"

"You've said it too many times for me to count. Have I told you how handsome you are professor?" She sounded breathless, the water was still running so I outstretched one hand and turned it off.

"Yes but I'd like to hear you say it some more. When that compliment comes from you, I'd listen to you say it forever." She smiled at me and moved her hands from my chest to my biceps and then gripped my forearms.

"Can you tell me more about your tattoos Gio?" Aaliyah wrapped her arms around my neck and sank her teeth into my throat before sucking on the flesh, which in turn made me groan and my eyes closed.