HTTCOJ 11

Jungkook laughed as Jimin puts his on his shoulders

Jungkook laughed as Jimin puts his on his shoulders. Jimin held Jungkook's small hands in his, laughing as Taehyung acted like a shark.
"Hyungie! Monsteo!" Jungkook says, giggling as he moves his legs, acting like he's the one running. Jimin did exactly what Jungkook is doing, pretending to run. Taehyung slowly catches up to them and took Jungkook off.

Jungkook laughed out loud as Taehyung held him in his arms, acting like he's eating him.
"Hyungie! Help!" Jungkook says, smiling as he acted like he's struggling In Taehyung's hold. Taehyung, the shark, tickles Jungkook. The maknae then acts dead.
"No! Kookie!" Jimin acts, gasping.
"I will kill you monster!" Jimin says and "attacks" Taehyung.

"Guys! Get back here for snacks!" Namjoon says and they all said yes. They walked up to the shore, Jungkook is still in Taehyung's arms. He puts the maknae down as soon as they reached the sand. Jungkook ran to Hoseok and hugged his leg.
"Aigoo~" Hoseok says and bends a little to pat the younger's head.
"How was it?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook giggles.

The maknae ran to ask stuffed bunny, giggling.
"Mr Buns! It's so fun... Hyungies help Kookie swim!" Jungkook says, fixing Mr Bun's bow tie.
"I wishes to you culd swim wif me" Jungkook says and smiled. Taehyung chuckles as he stared at his Jungkook.
"Baby" Jin says and fed Jungkook with his hand. Jungkook's mouth opened and closed as Jin kept on feeding him.
"Hyungie! I full!" Jungkook says, rubbing his stomach.

Jin nodded, smiling.
"Okay, hyungie won't feed you anymore" Jin says and Jungkook nodded.
"I want to feed ma self, hyungie!" Jungkook says and Jin chuckles, putting down on fish's ds
"Okay, you feed yourself" Jin says as he gave Jungkook a spoon that won't hurt Jungkook his mouth.

"Look, hyungie! I feel myself!"