HTTCOJ 18

As soon as he heard that, Taehyung immediately turned his phone on and opened their groupchat to inform everyone

Six Brothers :)

Tae:
Everyone, we have a problem

Tae:
I think you guys need to
get home early

Namjoon felt his phone vibrate but didn't pay much attention to it as he has a staring contest with the woman in front of him. She stared back at him, frowning.
"Well? Show me my child" She says and Taehyung scoffs.
"Ma'am, I think you got the wrong house" Taehyung says and she laughs.

"I have a very good memory, sir. I remember this place, this doorstep, the very doorstep I left my child on" She says and Namjoon got irritated at her attitude.
"Madam, if you really do have a good memory... Then you should've known not to leave a child... Or a baby on a doorstep, on a winter without anyone to look after them..." Namjoon says and she just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, I want my child here in front of me as fast as possible" She says and pulled her phone out.
"If you guys don't show me my child, I'll call the police to tell that you guys kidnapped him" She says, glaring at them.
"Go on, ma'am... We'll also tell that you abandoned your child and we were the ones to take care of him while his parents go around and party... Don't you think I know you? I always saw you coming here, looking around and trying to see if your child is here" Namjoon says and Taehyung just stayed quiet.

"I've did my research on you... You've had multiple records from the police because of drunk driving... If I were to give you back our brother, then I won't... Who knows what will happen if we leave him with you"

 Who knows what will happen if we leave him with you"