12

"What are you going to do with me" I asked as he cuffed my wrist to the chains on the bed

"I said I was sorry" I said as he grabbed my legs before pulling me towards him.

"Leon I'm scared what are you going to do" I asked but he kept silent as he cuffed my ankles to the spreader strap.

"Don't be scared angel, I won't do anything to hurt you....too badly" he said and my hands tugged at the chains of the cuffs.

"Are you going to fuck me-"

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked as he stared into my eyes

"Hmm?"

"Maybe" I answered shyly

"That's not an answer" he said and I looked away

"Do you want me to fuck you Giovanna" he repeated while grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him.

"Yes" I whispered

"Tell me" he ordered

"I want you to fuck me" I said and he smirked to himself as he leaned up

He ripped my underwear off and I gasped.

Was he really going to fuck me.

He then got up and walked to the dresser that was near to the bed. He opened one the drawers before pulling a vibrator. He pull it out of it's bag and I swallowed hard.

He settled back between my legs before turning the device on using his phone.

My chest heaved up and down as he slowly trailed the device down the valley between my breasts. My eyes closed the minute he ran the device over my already hard nipples.

"Mhm" I moaned and he trailed it down to my pussy

"You like that?" he said while rubbing the device against my entrance.

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir" I said and he began kissing and sucking my neck.

How was this a punishment

My question was later answered when he strapped the device to me and got up. He picked up the shirt and jacket before walking the door.

"Leon- Oh fuck" I moaned loudly as a huge knot formed in my stomach.

I was about to cum.

"Leon don't leave" I half moaned and he opened the door.

He turned around to look at me before tapping something on his phone.

No no don't

"Oh my God" I screamed as I grabbed the chains.