28

“The king is dead” Thiago shouted and everyone inside the room began cheering and clapping

“All thanks to my little demon” Thiago said and everyone looked at me.

Marking every pretty little face and looked at Thiago.

“How sure are we?” Raymond asked

Fucking traitor

But what can I say. I was the one who pulled the trigger.

Thiago looked at one of the guards before nodding. He grabbed the remote to the tv on the wall before turning in on.

“Today around nine o'clock Leon Alexander Valentino was killed by Anastasia Giovanna Gonzalez at a business party they both attend-” I walked out of the room before I could hear anything else.

Tears ran down my cheeks and I let out scream.

Soon Thiago came outside with a guard trailing behind him.

“Get up before anyone sees you” he said and I looked at him through my teary eyes.

“Fuck you Thiago” I said and he began walking towards me.

I got up and before I could do anything someone grabbed me from behind before I injecting me.

My body went weak as my eye lids felt heavy. The person standing behind me dropped my limp body before walking to Thiago's side

Jaxon

I closed my eyes and welcome the darkness.

•••°•

“Leon” I shouted before running towards him.

He wrapped his arms around me before lifting me up.

“Giovanna” he said and he hugged me tight.

“I’m so sorry” I cried

“It’s okay angel” he said while rubbing my back

“No it's not” I cried and he let me down.

“Look at me” he said while cupping my cheeks.

“I still love you. I don't care what you did” he said and more tears run down my cheeks.

“But I- I”

“Shh. I don't want to hear it” he said

“I love you” he said

“I love you too” I said.

I raised my hands up to his cheeks and he pulled me into a kiss.

I pulled away from the kiss and he was now a couple distance away from him.