11

It was now three p

It was now three p.m. and I haven't ate seen yesterday

I was starving

The door opened and Leon walked in.

I pulled the robe tighter to my body and he locked the door behind him

He grabbed a chair from the desk and placed it infront of the bed.

He sat down before studying me for a while.

“You’ll be my sub from now on” he said but I didn't say anything

“Aren’t you going to say?” he asked and I kept my mouth close.

He got up and walked towards me and I moved back.

“I’m talking to you”

“Well I'm not talking to you so leave me the fuck alone” I said and he grabbed me by throat.

As much as I should hate this I couldn't help but feel turned on by him trying to choke me out. 

“Don’t push me Giovanna” he said and I looked up into his eyes.

“Are what Leon?” I asked and he eyes trailed down my body 

He raised his other hand and used the pad of his middle finger to rub circles around my nipple through the thin fabric. He then pinched my nipple and I squeezed my legs together.

He eyes met mine as he opened the robe.

I didn't stop him

Why weren't I stopping him.

His eyes left mine before traveling down my body. He released my throat before taking a step back.

He sat back down, his eyes never once leaving my body.

“Take it off” he said before looking up to meet my eyes.

After debating with my self for a while I took the robe off. It dropped to the ground and his eyes lowered to my breast.

“Have you ever played with yourself?” he asked and I shook my head saying no.

“Lay down and spread your legs wide open” he said.

Taking a deep breath I laid down and spread my legs open.

“Fanculo” he whispered  

Fuck

He got up and walked towards me. He got on his knees before I felt his warm breath on my clit.

My chest heaved up and down as his tongue traveled from my entrance to my clit.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip as he began licking and sucking my clit.

Covering my mouth I muffled my moans and groans.