CH-29

Yoohyeon placed her hands over the table, "Since it's a team work, remember to be polite with the others not because we are kind but until we see that diamond, alright?" She asked looking at Jackson, Siyeon, Hyunshik and the other members who were standing and were just giving her a nod.

"Alright, let's go then..." Hyunshik spoke, getting up from his chair.

Everyone started moving outside.

_

They all reached near the place where Salgazer was living.

Yoohyeon looked up at Minji who wasn't looking at her, Yeonjun was standing near her, whispering something into her ear.

"Salgazer was cursed by Vizan in the past, he had done some horrible deeds that made Vizan curse him because he used to rape and murder people who lived here. Salgazer is still alive because he was cursed to be alive for a long time with his ugly look. His look and his beauty was his pride and Vizan had ruined that. He lives in this forest because he is trapped here. Vizan might not be alive but his curse has kept this monster here, till now, If Salgazer tries to cross this forest he will immediately die..." Hyun explained looking between the leaders.

"After so many years, do you think Salgazer wants to go back to his life? Does he regrets his actions? Do you think Lord Vizan would have broken his curse now after so many years?" Asked Gahyeon stepping ahead slightly.

Jackson hummed folding his arms, he looked at Hyun for an answer.

Hyun smiled at Gahyeon, "If you don't know, Vizan was a mercy less person. He gave curses without worrying about the person's future because according to him, the crime they had done were bigger than their upcoming future. So, if Vizan was alive, he wouldn't have broken Salgazer's curse, because his crimes were huge. And if someone is going to regret it in the future, they shouldn't do such crimes..." Hyun spoke.

Gahyeon gave him a slow nod.

"Let's go everyone, make sure to keep quiet, he must be sleeping." Hyun started walking, followed by others.

Yoohyeon quickly walked towards Hyun, "Who trained Minji?" She asked in a whisper.

"Suddenly?" Hyun raised his eyebrow.

"Can I defeat her?" She asked further.

Hyun didn't answer her question.

Yoohyeon felt a hand over her shoulder, she averted her eyes at Minji who was now walking side by side with her.

"You can ask me directly." The purple haired girl spoke with a smile, she intertwined her fingers with Yoohyeon.

"Nothing..." Yoohyeon whispered in a lower voice, she tried pulling her hand away from Minji but the girl made her grip tight over her hand, "Ask me." Minji whispered.

"Who was your trainer?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"You really thought i would answer you?" Minji had a mischievous smile forming over her lips.

Yoohyeon rolled her eyes and tried walking away from her, Minji had wrapped her hand around Yoohyeon's upper arm to keep her locked to her side.

"My trainer was Jihee, the goddess of death itself."

Yoohyeon had some hope of winning against Minji but her hope was slowly failing, knowing Jihee was death herself who trained Minji was frightening.

"So... Do you also have that title?" Yoohyeon asked, carefully moving away the tall grasses from Minji's way which came to her waist length.

"I can't believe you have no idea about me. You were never interested in me, were you?" Minji spoke.

"I just didn't had time to know about your background, i didn't liked your attitude and the rules you would put on your people..." Yoohyeon explained with an apologetic smile.