CH-30 (M)

They found a route which was covered with several stones, dry mud and leaves.

They had to use shovels to break the cover of the route.

It was almost night, the members of the clan were tired, they had to build their camps there.

Yoohyeon ate some noodles, which Yeonjun's clan members had made she decided to rest after that, they cursed her for emptying their meal but she didn't really care because she was hungry.

Now she was in her sleep, her eyebrows were furrowed slightly when she could feel someone's breath near her ear. She flinched and opened her eyes when she felt a hand over her abdomen.

She looked at Minji sleeping beside her, "Shit, you scared me!" Yoohyeon whispered, she couldn't back up because the bed they were sleeping on was small in size.

"I was going to wake you up." Minji whispered back, her hand went over Yoohyeon's thigh, her fingers started caressing over her jeans.

"What do you want...?" Asked Yoohyeon.

Minji smiled at her, "Pleasure."

"We can't fuck in this situation, our situation is messed up." Yoohyeon spoke.

"No feelings involved, i pleasure you and you give it back..." Minji whispered, she looked down at Yoohyeon's pants, she started unbuckling Yoohyeon's belt.

"Wait!" Yoohyeon gripped over Minji's hands, "Hyun is here!" She warned Minji.

Minji looked at Hyun who was sleeping on his own bed, snoring loudly.

"He is sleeping." Minji whispered, her hands quickly unbuttoned Yoohyeon's jeans, she took the blanket and pulled over them, inserting her hand inside Yoohyeon's jeans she brushed her palm over Yoohyeon's shaft.

Yoohyeon leaned towards Minji to kiss her but she avoided it. "How do you feel?" Asked Minji, removing her hand she moved Yoohyeon's boxers down with her jeans, "You're tiny." Minji mocked her size.

Yoohyeon's face had a slight shock over her face, she felt Minji's fingers wrapping around her shaft, she moaned when Minji started moving her hand over her shaft, brushing the tip with her thumb. Yoohyeon didn't had time to reply to Minji.

Yoohyeon closed her eyes, her ears were heating up, she bit down on her bottom lip, "Can i touch you?" She asked looking at Minji.

"Lick my nipples." Minji spoke, she sat up for a moment, she started removing her top but was stopped by Yoohyeon, "Don't get naked! Anyone can come here at anytime." Yoohyeon whisper-yelled.

Minji then rolled her top over her breasts and pulled her bra down exposing her nipples.

She leaned down towards Yoohyeon's face, Yoohyeon took Minji's nipple in her mouth and sucked on it, when she realised it was loud, Yoohyeon just licked her nipple.

Minji had started moving her hand over Yoohyeon's shaft again. She would squeeze her shaft in between gaining a low moan from Yoohyeon.

Minji brushed her hair aside over her right shoulder letting Yoohyeon to lick over her nipple easily without her hair bothering her.

"Do you think someone will come here? I want to ride you..." Minji whispered backing away from Yoohyeon.

"It's risky..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"We have the blanket. I should be quick..." Minji spoke, she looked up at the entrance of the camp.

"I'll keep my eye there..." She crawled towards Yoohyeon's crotch, removing her shorts, she moved her panties aside, she kept her knee on the other side of Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon's shaft came under contact with her slits, she lowered herself down over Yoohyeon's shaft, they moaned in unison, Minji rested her head over Yoohyeon's shoulder leaning down.

She clutched over Yoohyeon's shirt as she slowly started moving her hips over Yoohyeon's dick, "You're so hard..." Minji commented before kissing Yoohyeon's ear and then licking it.

She felt Yoohyeon's hands over her ass, squeezing them.

"I want to spank you." Yoohyeon spoke, Minji raised her head up and locked her gaze with Yoohyeon. She knew Yoohyeon would have definitely done that if it wasn't for Hyun.

"Do you like it?" Asked Minji rolling her hips over Yoohyeon's dick, her hard shaft was ripping her wet walls apart.

"What?"

"My cunt." Minji answered and placed her hands over Yoohyeon's chest, her hands were still clutching over Yoohyeon's cloth.

Yoohyeon knew where this was going to go so she just decided to agree with whatever Minji would say and it wasn't a lie that Minji was feeling good over her.

"Yes... I love it." Yoohyeon answered, she cupped Minji's face and pulled her in for a kiss, Minji swatted her hands away and kept riding her until she was close.

"I'm near..." Minji whispered, she leaned over Yoohyeon and moved her hips closer to the base of Yoohyeon's shaft, her hips trembled, she felt herself exploding over Yoohyeon's dick.

_

Minji gave tissues to Yoohyeon to wipe herself, she had those tissues stored in her shorts's pockets.

Yoohyeon wiped herself and threw the tissues down on the ground.

"Tell me..." Minji wore her shorts, rolling down the top she layed down beside Yoohyeon who pulled her boxers and jeans up.

"What...?"

"How did everything happen and don't lie to me about anything." Minji spoke.

Yoohyeon knew what Minji was talking about, she faced Minji, "I was on my way to your place. I met them in the middle of the road, their car was not working, so i decided to help..."

"Yeah, help." Minji spoke. "Next..."

"Then... It started raining... And we fucked..."

"Did your shadows take over you?" Asked Minji raising an eyebrow.

Yoohyeon didn't answer her immediately, she took her time to think about the question.

She remembered how Minji told her that she was capable of destroying her shadows and she didn't know how Minji would react.

So she answered, "No..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes..."

"Does it mean you were aware when you were fucking them?" Asked Minji.

Yoohyeon gulped down the dry lump forming in her throat, "Yes."

"What made you cheat on me?" Minji whispered in a very low voice. She waited for Yoohyeon's answer when she knew Yoohyeon wouldn't answer, she spoke, "You did all this for the diamond?" She asked.

"No..." Yoohyeon spoke, "But you did try to use me for the diamond right?" Minji questioned.

"Yes." Yoohyeon replied.

"Should I slap your stupid face?" Minji whispered. She felt a hand over her arm, "I'm sorry-"

"Shut up!" Minji whisper-yelled yanking away Yoohyeon's hand.

"You're not going to get that diamond. I will make sure you won't get it." Minji spoke, "No! Don't say that, my dad will remove me from the throne..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"I don't care, you should have thought about it before cheating on me." Minji replied, she sat up. "Minji! Please don't make anything hard for me, i need that diamond!" Yoohyeon gripped over Minji's wrist, she sat up as well.

"I don't care!" Minji yanked away her hand and went outside of the camp.

×××××××

👀