CH-16 (M)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

MATURE SCENE AHEAD

•••••••

The silver haired girl perked up in an alerted mode when she heard footsteps nearing them, she looked up at Minji, who was smiling at her.

"Get dressed, my dad is here!" Yoohyeon rushed towards Minji and gripped on her dress pulling it up towards Minji's waist with her clumsy hands, "How do you put this on!?" She whisper-yelled, her fingers slightly grazed against Minji's skin making Yoohyeon blush and embarrassed at the same time.

"Why! I'm just trying to show you how hot i look..." Minji reasoned swatting Yoohyeon's hands aside.

"No! My dad is here, seriously get dressed." Yoohyeon replied back.

"I've built wall for a reason." Minji spoke.

"I don't trust this wall! I'm not risking anything!" Yoohyeon whisper-yelled, Minji sighed and pulled her dress over her shoulders, "Can you atleast zip it?" She asked.

"You can zip it." Yoohyeon replied, she slightly stepped back when she realised the close proximity between them.

"How can I? It's on my back." Minji spoke.

"You can lock doors and open them, you can't zip your dress?" Yoohyeon asked, her eyebrow raised in a question.

"Just help me!" Minji pulled Yoohyeon closer to her by gripping over her collar.

Rolling her eyes, the silver haired girl walked behind her, Minji brushed her hair in the front, letting Yoohyeon see her bare back.

Yoohyeon started zipping up her dress.

"What is this?"

They both flinched and stepped away from each other,

Yoohyeon raised her arms in the mid-air, for her explanation, everyone from her clan stared at her.

"Dad... I can explain!" Yoohyeon exclaimed, sweat started forming over her forehead.

"Mr.Hikaru..." Minji spoke with a smirk before she walked towards the man. "It's nice to see you again..." She greeted.

Hikaru gave her a polite smile, "I could say the same...-"

"You definitely could but you won't." Minji replied cutting off his sentence with a smile.

Hikaru ignored her and walked towards Yoohyeon, "What are you doing here?"

"I was- there was an emergency..." Yoohyeon explained with a forced smile, Hikaru started dragging her away by gripping over her wrist tightly.

Yoohyeon started following him like she had done some crime. She looked back at Minji who waved at her before leaving the scene.

_

"I've told you not to hang out with her!" Hikaru exclaimed, sitting inside the car followed by Yoohyeon.

"We weren't hanging out. It was a coincidence..." Yoohyeon spoke, she decided to give another reason, "She was in danger...so-"

"What? Minji was in danger?" Asked Hikaru.

"Yes..." Yoohyeon replied in a whisper.

"That's such a stupid lie." Hikaru commented, before speaking, "I don't want you to be near her at all."

Yoohyeon just nodded.

Her mind wondered off to a question which she decided to ask, "You've met Minji before somewhere...?" She asked.