Enter, Gwendolyn Cross.

warnings in the title fit whats about to happen. read with caution. this only gets worse as we go my dears! and frankly i'm quite the excited soul. 

for her it was the same routine since she was young, behave for the clients and she'd be fed and allowed to sleep in a bed. it saved her siblings from this. rape, drugs, getting injured. it was the same routine she had gotten accustom to, she never received nice things even if the house was filled with expensive things. however, one day she had gotten fed up and pocketed a shard of glass from a smashed bottle in the room she was in. she had hurt a client before how was this any different? then she waited, she behaved perfectly that night just for the right moment. when her parents came in to get her that was it, she stabbed one in the heart and immediately jabbed glass into the others eyes then throat. they were free, little did she know however this business ran in the family, she'd find more joy in it then her parents did. she'd collect fauns just as her parents collected deerlings.

 these, are the stories of those who've endured her and roman's abuse. be prepared to get into some deep shit here, this is a rabbit hole of horror.