a/n ✭

okay hello folks!! this is my first book on here so it probably won't be the greatest, but i enjoy writing, so, here we are. if future me is reading this, dont u dare make fun of past you, he's trying his best.

=========

disclaimers!

✭ obviously, this is fan-fiction, so these characters are not my own.

✭ there will be discussion of mental health and possibly other sensitive topics. i only write from my own experience with my own mental health, however, if i do write about something i dont have an experience with, i will do my research, and i am open to constructive criticism.

✭ this was originally written in a modern time period, but is currently being rewritten in a 90's time period, because yes.

✭ trigger warnings will be at the top of each chapter, however, if you are sensitive to mentions of intrusive thoughts, this isn't the story for you, as they are talked about frequently in this book.

✭ the characters are aged up a bit, only to 15-16, though. stan the man being 15, so i can stay true to him being younger than the rest in the book. though, i'm going with the time frame of the 2017 film, where they are 13-14 when the incident happens. yeah so basically it's been two yrs lmao.

✭ there will be ZERO smut, so go away you pervs. these are CHILDREN.

✭ i will be making a playlist for this book (which will be linked or written out somewhere idk)

✭ lowercase intended.

✭ this is written in first person perspective. mostly stanley's, but i might do some chapters from other characters perspectives just for funsies lmfao.

✭ this is still in the universe where pennywise and stuff happened, however, i kept georgie alive because i love him.

✭the first two chapters may be fucked up and it may say that chapter two comes before chapter one, which, no, it doesnt. so just be aware of that. idk how to fix it without deleting the comments, soooo, its just gonna be staying like that. just read the chapters in numerical order and you will be fine!!

✭i will be linking some mental health articles and resources at the end of the book when finished, but those will just be sources and articles mostly, and if you need help please reach out to someone, whether a friend, family member, therapist, or even a hotline. since hotline numbers vary from place to place, i would recommend searching for them on your own so you can find one that fits. :)

✭ aaand that's all i have to say, enjoy the book <3