chapter 1

Max woke up in a soaked cot, he lifted up the blanket.

"SHIT, THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. " Max thought. The cot was soaked with blood, max was hyperventilating trying to think of a plan.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPEND?!"

Max turned around to see niel looking like he saw a ghoust.

"WE GOT TO TELL DAVID AND QWEN!" Niel said running for the exit of the tent, max grabbed niels wrist.
"Wait! I am fine! It's just my period!"

"Max are your crazy?! Boys don't get periods!" 

"Well about that... I am not exactly a... boy.." niel looked at max confused, then it hit him.

"Your trans?!" Niels eyes widened.

"Not shit Sherlock!" Max rolled his eyes.

"oh" niel was looking for the right words while max was impatiently waiting for his response.

"Well max I support you" niel said finally breaking the awkward silence, max let a sigh in relief.

"Ok on to the situation" niel replied gesturing toward the blood soaked cot. Max had forgot about that.

"Let's sneak to the lake and wash the blood out" Max replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Don't need at cot to sleep?"

"We just grab one from the cafeteria, They have a few extra cots in the back. We can place mine with a new one and sneak back." Max smiled at the plan he just made. Niel thought about it for a moment.

"Arnt the cafeteria doors locked?" Asked niel.

"An ant is stronger than the lock we can just break it, plus the counselors wouldn't know who did it."

"Ok, let's go"