part 6

Max panicked, he thought Nikki would have hidden it better. She must have been in a rush so she could set the girl scouts on fire.

"Everyone please head to your tents and change into your swim suits! Meet us at the lake!" David exclaimed, campers groaned as they left the mess hall. Max walked to the tent and began to rummage through his backpack.

His mother had packed a girly swim suit, it was pink and had white flowers on it. Max nervously walked to the lake were a few poeple had already came.

"Hello max! Weres your swim suit?" David asked.

"Forgot it at home, it's so sad. Oh well I'll just still by the dock" Max replied shrugging before walking away.

"Don't worry max I think there's extra in the counselors cabin!" David ran to the counselors cabin. Max stood there nervously waiting, hoping that there weren't any his size. Unfortunately David came back smiling holding a black pair of swimming trunks.

"Here! I hope these fit!" David said handing them down smiling, max grabbed them quickly and speed walked away. Niel watched max walk away, he felt awful just standing by and not helping max. If only there was something Niel could do to help, then it hit him.

"Hey Nikki." Niel said to Nikki.

"Do we have any extra gasoline?"

Max decided to wear his swimming trunks with his hoodie on. Max nervously walked to the lake, he hoped David would let him keep his hoodie and short on.

Max had walked into view of the lake, what had happened mad him question his existence.

The lake had some how been set on fire, poeple were standing with there towels wrapped around there waste while others roasted  marshmallows. David and Gwen were calling someone, max walked up to his friends Niel and Nikki.

"Niel what the fuck happend?" Max asked.

"WE POURED GASOLINE IN THE LAKE AND SET IT ON FIRE!" Nikki replied enthusiastically.

"And how did that set the lake on fire?"

"Well a main component of gasoline is oil. Oil is less dense than water, there by it stays on the top of the water" Niel replied with his science. Max gave him a confused look, not understanding what he said. David called the campers to the mess hall.

"Apologies campers that today's activity got cut short! We promise tomorrows activity will make up for this incident!" David apologized trying to keep a smile. The rest of the day was spent of arts and crafts in the activities field run by the quartermaster.

Authors note: this js really lazy I am so sorry I promise I will do better next time