Chapter 2: Another way out

My voice is coarse and the doctor in the mental ward tells me to stop using it, and give my throat time to start healing. I refuse because I won't need them when I'm dead.

Knock knock knock, the door opens and I see the nurse holding a new tray of food. I'm better than crappy ham sandwiches and canned green beans. ill never eat the food here again. week 3 of being here is a drag, the last time I took a shower was 2 days ago, and the last time I ate was 5. 

I've been refusing to eat for a while, but sometimes my hunger gets the best of me and I eat it anyway, If I really hadn't eaten for the 2 weeks since I started saying I would stop I may be dead by now, unfortunately not the case.

"You haven't eaten in 5 days Allison," the nurse says, I see her a lot her name is Kayla, she has long black hair, is tan, and looks like she could be a model instead of working in some crappy home to take care of the ill. 

Silence overcomes the room, When I talk about speaking a lot I do not mean to the people, I scream out blood til my voice goes out, to annoy everyone here. '

My plan to burn it down hasn't gone down the drain, I've only thought about it more and more since Frank showed up. 

If only I could do it while he was still here, that'd make life worth living. Knowing I was able to kill him before he inevitably killed me. 

I feel awful today. I stared at the wall for as long as possible and the lady, Kayla continued. "if you aren't going to eat they'll put a tube. They'll force feed you you know".

Fucking fantastic. 

"leave it," I tell her

I stare at the piece of bread for a while till I give in and pick it up. She's right it will only get worse if I don't eat.

Kayla looks at the food and back at me I told her to leave but now she's watching from a distance. 

I take a bite and she smiles lightly I could see her whisper something before she walked out.

I heard a voice in the hallway next, but I was so tired. Normally I try to listen in but the cot looked pretty comfortable for once. I finished the first piece of bread before I passed out. 

Wow, said the familiar voice

that was the last thing I heard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For starters, hella grammar errors. No ones reading this. I didn't update for like a year wtf. can't make up an excuse I just forgot. lol if u did read this thanks a ton, maybe if u do ill remember to update it. rlly tired rn so it probably sucks, also I'm at a hotel and there's a party at the pool, there blasting justin beiber and I can hear it all the way on the 22 floor. 

Gonna cry love yall.