🌶️ {LEVI} // [04] Cadet Under Captain

(a/n: levi's turn 😼 i decided most of the onshots for levi, eren, ykh are mainly gonna be fem readers i'm sorry ;( also, jean, connie, armin, eren, etc, they're all 15 still. theres no current issues with marley, they're all buds & friends wtv wtv)

Word Count: 2468 (all together)
Edits Made: 1

- Fem Reader
- 5'0 Reader
- Smut/Lemon
- Kinks (not stating which ones)

"MmmMmmMMMMMH!"
"SASHA LET GO!" Connie yelled profusely as Sasha held tightly onto the basket of potatoes.
"NO THUWESE AREUH MAWY POTATOWES!" Sasha yelled abruptly, brushing Connie's hand off her shoulders as her brows continued to furrow harder. She was soon tackled by Jean, with more assistance from Connie.
Jean locked Sasha's wrists together with one of his hands, making a swift attempt at pushing the basket away and over to Connie.
Fortunately for him, Connie took grip of the basket as Sasha screamed angrily while her mouth was still stuffed.
"Shut it Sasha!" Jean yelled, using his free hand to shove her legs down to prevent her from using any maniac yet dumbfounded plans to get him off of her.
Connie shuffled himself from the ground, carrying the basket away, seemingly rushing.
As he got up on his tiptoes to shove the basket at the very top of one of the polished wooden cabinets, a firm step of heavy boots tapped on the ground.
Connie quickly shoved the potatoes into the cabinet, slamming the cabinet door shut. Leaving a light thrash.
What a moron.
Playing it cool, Connie dusted his hands off. Swiping his right hand to his left, looking confident before placing his hands down to his waist. Setting up a confident gesture as his brows curled.
"You brats can't get ahold of yourselves. Pathetic." A monotone voice echoed within the walls of the room.
You soon realized the man who had just entered the room was no other than Lance Corporal Levi. The only person whom has been able to intimidate you.
Although Mikasa was scary, her being an Ackerman along with Levi, theres just more to him to be scared of. Especially when you're nearing his age and shorter than him.
Jean soon got up from the floor, dusting his own shirt off. Pecks of crumbs from the potatoes trickled down his chest, and only left Levi's attention on him.
"Jean, clean up that mess. Sasha, Connie, you may assist him. As for the rest of you, you'll be cleaning tomorrow."
The monotone voice rang through your ears as he continued to walk over to the kitchen counters, getting ahold of his usual tea. Black tea.
You heard slight sighs and huffing within some of the piled tables in the dining room all due to Levi mentioning cleaning.
He was a major clean freak, and you had to make sure you left no single dust nor speck. Otherwise you'd have to clean all over again; although that's not an issue you've ever dealt with. You were a clean freak yourself. Just less of a clean freak.
Jean sighed miserably, crouching back down to clean the filthy floors he had left crumbs on. Sasha joining him.
Connie's expression dropped as he went to assist them, the confidence officially drained from his face.
You sat near one of the dining tables, holding a gold tinted book within your palms as you glared over at the 3 children cleaning up while bickering about who knows what.
You then felt another person's presence behind you.
"Hiii y/n!"
You turned your head to the direction of the voice, and saw Hange-San slightly crouched over to your left.
How the hell—
"Tch." You heard coming from Levi's delicate lips.
"Oooh Levi don't give me your "ttttttsk"! That's not necessary is ittt!" They gestured wide-mouthed.
"Anyway, as I was saying Y/n. Were gonna have an event held at Historia's castle. Everyone over 21 may go, since alcohol is involved and such. Of course—Cadets may still go although they must obtain permission from a higher superior. Wanna join?"
Hange offered kindly, the smile still trailing from their lips.
"Uh, when is it?" You asked, responding back.
"Mmm.. On 00/00 i believe! Were all off on that day, so we're holding the event that day. I hope you're not busy!"
"Hm."
"—Oh right, right, the event is just for stress-relief and such. Free-time for us scouts and captains hm?"
"Uh.. I believe I'll be free that day. No errands to run, no family to deal with. Sure?"
Hange's smile grew larger as her brows slightly raised up, creating small waves across her forehead.
"Waaaiiittt a party? Or event whatever? Held at Historia's place!? I WANNA JOIN!" Sasha squealed, Connie following her as well as Jean.
"Ah.. You three wanna join? I meannn..—"
Hange was cut off abruptly by Levi. "They can join, only if they promise not to fool around. I don't trust these brats around alcohol. Especially when they're 15. Tch."
"Okayyy it's settled then!" Hange proudly exclaimed, raising her fists up in the air while the three smiled profusely. Only leading you to giving a small but visible smile with them.
Levi shot an intense glare at me for a moment, only giving you a single millisecond to catch his glimpse. Tension rose between the air for an odd reason.
That stare of his didn't seem friendly.
I mean, it's Levi. I expect nothing else from him.
Actually, I'm also surprised that he even allowed the three to join the event.
..Ah I'm overthinking.