Letter From the Past

This beautiful and heart-warming picture is done by my dear  friend Eliann! https://twitter.com/EliannKamui Thank you so much for drawing it, I can't express how much I like this interpretation! Baby Ronnie is too cute!!!

— One day ago —

"Okay...I think this is it."

Goji put down the pen after some more thinking, then he grabbed the paper and held it up for good, reading it once again. Although,  he already checked and went through it for like more than ten times, still feel like having more to add and say.

"What's up Goji?"

Vegito yawned slightly while walking towards his lover from outside of the spaceship. It seems it is the time to sleep, although it's always the bright day on Namek:

"Did you all finish?"

"Yeah, I think I might just leave it as it is."

Goji sighed softly, then put one of his hands on his eyes and forehead, rubbing them slowly. He seems tired as well. After that, Goji lifted up his head and asked the other fusion:

"How's the progress on the pendant? Did the Namekians end up helping us?"

"Hmph, check it out yourself."

Vegito opens his palm with a proud smile, he carefully hands an icy blue seashell to Goji and said.

"Incredible...the photo now snaps on and stays for good. Great work, Vegito."

Goji opened the seashell vertically, and inside, there was a picture of him and Vegito standing together looking at the camera. The photo is oval inside the shell, a unique transparent material covering and protecting the photo on its surface. Goji is very happy with the result and how it looks overall, he smiled at the other fusion.

"Ah, it's nothing. I remember seeing the Namekians making plant specimens using their devices so I just asked if they can help us snap it to the edges and it worked."

Vegito feels pleasant whenever Goji sends him compliments. He grinned and responded:

"I like it a lot too, I'm sure Ronnie will love it."

"You're right..."

Goji closed the seashell, staring at it while holding it carefully between his fingers and nodded.

"How's your arm? Feeling anything funny?"

Vegito stared at Goji's arm with the bandages, recalling that the veins there had turned dark under the skin due to the snake poison, still very worried about the other fusion.

"Don't worry, the solution works right and I can now feel my entire arm, the wound doesn't hurt anymore, even."

Goji slightly moved that arm and assured his lover, perceiving that he was being cared about, Goji felt comfort:

"Look, I can do things as I intended. That's all thanks to you and Ronnie."

"What are you saying? I literally did nothing, it was Ronnie."

Vegito smiled relaxingly, while Goji knows he was just being humble, he sincerely smiled back at the other fusion.

Vegito looked around, seeing Ronnie's bag packed and some of her clothes folded nicely beside it, he couldn't help but again feels sad.

"So...you packed everything for her?"

Vegito walks beside the bag and holds up the family picture of three inside the photo frame, watching their smiling faces in the picture while asking without looking at Goji. His voice toned down and sounded serious.