bio

Name: Ray Carver

Age: 58

Species: Robotic demon

Ring of origin: Greed

Sexuality: Straight

Description: Ray was originally a regular demon in the greed ring, till he was kidnapped and experimented on. His body became destroyed and mangled cause the people who kidnapped him couldn't hire reasonable engineers and it didn't even do anything, except for giving Ray new abilities. The demons who kidnapped Ray wanted him to be their powerful bodyguard cyborg, or whatever the fuck. Ray simply walked off, cause who can stop him, and soon found I.M.P who needed a body guard, and Ray needed money.

Crimes: Theft, Vandalism, Arson, Animal cruelty, Assault, Kidnapping, Public indecency, Attempted murder, Abuse, Child Endangerment.

Ray is a pale-skinned, medium length black-haired 58-year-old robotic demon with long claws and messed up arms due to getting burned quite frequently as a child and adult. He has a rather skinny body and a tongue that's long and pointed and his teeth are uneven and spiked. His body is particularly damaged as a result of being made by greed ring Imps.

 His body is particularly damaged as a result of being made by greed ring Imps

(Yes this character was inspired by cyn from murder drones)

Powers:

Special eyes: His eyes can shift to different modes, these modes are NIGHT-VISION, INFA-RED, ULTRA VIOLET, WHATEVER THE PLOT DEMANDS

Arm elongation: Thanks to the joints in his arm, he can make it enlongate to grab things

Teleportation: self explanatory, but its only in short distances.

Sharp claws

Body twisting: Thanks to his new body, he can twist like a creepy plastic man.

Extra eyes: the sensors(sharp thing on his head) he can sense danger from the back, when his eyes aren't of any help.

Weapons:

Pepsi launcher: